Thread: RTI Control System

Default RTI Control System

We finally received recognition, by way of a "case study", from RTI! We have been designing and installing this system for almost 10 years now! This particular coach has two Dish Net systems as well as 4-4K Joey's and a Hopper 3 with Sling and works like a charm...even though Dish said it would not work!. The bay TV has a Sonos sound bar. The bay TV is sliding in and out of a low profile cabinet and when pulled out raises 20" with the touch of a button so he can stand up and watch football games while "tailgating"! It has another 40" tv that swings out in bay 4 so he can watch one game on that one and split the big TV into 6 screens showing different games! This was also one of the last Florida built coaches and is using Allen Bradley. These coaches never really worked right from the beginning. We install RTI and reprogram Allen Bradley and they do quite well!

I'm very proud of the crew here at Donnie Myers Luxury Coach! If you have a Featherlite and don't have our RTI and HD package, you are missing out!

https://www.rticorp.com/showcase/on-the-road-in-style

Congratulations Donnie ! Well deserved recognition. Will the custom TV slide mount be sold to the public, Or only installed in Your projects ? I would like to see a video of it sometime. Keep up the ground breaking work.
    My Wife said " You have Gone Crazy " When I purchased the Coach. Now She says , " DONT SELL THE BUS"
    ​Email; libertycoach322@gmail.com

Safe Travels,
    Rocky

Mr. Myers,
    Any chance of a video showing what happens with your RTI system ?

This particular coach has two Dish Net systems as well as 4-4K Joey's and a Hopper 3 with Sling and works like a charm ?

AL
    Al
    2007 Marathon #1075
    H3-45 3/Valid slides
    2010 GMC Arcadia AWD
    3rd Marathon, 1-XL 2-H's

Donnie,

Congratulations on the manufacturer's endorsement and recognition. Certainly, well deserved recognition!

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion