Thread: Replacement fabric for Zipdee Chairs

Default Replacement fabric for Zipdee Chairs

Do any of you know where I can find replacement fabric for the zip dee chairs that came with my 1997 Prevost Country Coach? I have tried the usual sources and can't find any solid color replacement chair fabric with our without the CC logo.

Jerry, ZipDee stocks the fabric and their website refers you to the fabric site which is Sunbrella. They can also do embroidery or silk screen the Country Coach logo.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas 40 View Post
    Jerry, ZipDee stocks the fabric and their website refers you to the fabric site which is Sunbrella. They can also do embroidery or silk screen the Country Coach logo.
    Thanks. I don't see them on their web site but will call today. I appreciate the info.

The call to Zipdee did the trick. No CC logo any more but the replacement fabric is $28 each plus shipping. It comes all sewn up and is easy to install. Just remove the three springs and take out the spring holder rod. Now remove the fabric from the frame by arching the rods going through the fabric holding it to the top and bottom of the frame to release the rods. Slide the rods into the new seat fabric and reinsert into the holes in the frame. Lastly, slide the spring holder rod into the seat fabric, reattach the springs and you are done.