Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: POG Rally 2018

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

ANOTHER GREAT RALLY!!! Thanks to all who made this rally a fun outing. Jamie & Debbie, Gil & Durlene, Ruth Ann & Denny, thanks for a super time. We learned so much about the Amish, saw beautiful country farms, and learned of customs of the people in the area.
    For those who were not on the bus ride back to the Evergreen, you missed a real fun ride. Mike Gibson, you should be on the comedy circuit!
    Looking forward to the next rally!

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

I think that is a first engagement taking place at Prevost rally. Congratulations
    AL

Quote Originally Posted by Gil_J View Post
    Joe,

I don't think anyone exceeded the federal limits. BTW, I'm pretty sure the tandem limit is 34K, not 17K per axle in the tandem. At least that's how I read the bridge limits.

Rocky, thanks.
    Gil, you are correct about the 34K. I knew tandem axles were 34 unless it’s a spread over 10 feet, but i wasn’t sure about the single tag axle. I asked the officer doing the weighing and he said it didn’t matter about a single tire vs duels, it’s two axles and 34,000lbs

Hats off to the Dundee Rally organizer's, Jamie, Debbie, Gil, Durlene, Denny and Ruth Ann. What a wonderful few days and very interesting part of the USA.
    Thanks also to the factory folks and the reps from the sales companies

Hi Gang,

You probably thought I forgot - Here is a link to the pictures from the Dundee Rally :

http://prevost-stuff.com/POG_Dundee_September2018.html

Also - please Save The Date for next year - September 25 - 28 , 2019 - Mountain Valley RV Resort - Heber City , Utah - About 45 minutes from Salt Lake City

Jamie

2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche