Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: POG Rally 2018

Default POG Rally 2018

Mark your calendars and plan your fall travel to make sure you're at this don't miss event.

2018 Rally.jpg

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by Gil_J View Post
    Mark your calendars and plan your fall travel to make sure you're at this don't miss event.

2018 Rally.jpg
    OK, Gil, since we're new to all this, is there a schedule? What goes on at the Rally?

We're checking our schedule for that time of year, and it might be a good time for us. It would be nice to meet other owners. I'm also interested in what there is to do in that area. I've always wanted to learn more about the Amish!

Cost, etc?

Mike and Sue

Mike,

The annual POG Rally is a must attend event for Prevost owners. The event is always well attended by Prevost owners representing a variety of Prevost models. The number one value in attending is to socialize and learn from other owners. Sure there are sightseeing outings of the local area, but conversations with others is really the highlight. The meals are always first class as is the entertainment. We also have technical sessions on Prevost ownership while there are activities for the ladies that aren't that interested in the technical aspects of Prevost ownership. We're also fortunate in that a few of the Prevost dealers show up with a few coaches to help those wanting to upgrade their coach. It's a great low pressure buying opportunity. And it just wouldn't seem complete without Prevost. Prevost supports these rallies with a couple of technicians for minor repairs and technical questions.

It's too early to have a schedule. You should take a look at pictures of past rallies to get a sense of what goes on. http://prevost-stuff.com/POG_Picture_Gallery.html

I'd say that the annual rally put on by Jamie and Debbie Bradford is not only a lot of fun, it is a great value. Although the cost hasn't been set yet, expect it to be well worth its cost.

Here's what the resort says is nearby, http://www.evergreenparkrvresort.com...ies/visit-area

Gil and Durlene

We are POG members. However, still have not made a decision on a Prevost. Had a wonderful time in West Palm. Are SOB’S welcome at this rally? David

Dave,

You certainly would not be the first POG Rally attendee with something other than a Prevost. Some attend just to get first hand experiences from Prevost owners. We could even trade military stories. Although a career AF enlisted guy, I have 3 weeks of sea duty on the USS George Washington.

I think we met at the WPB show. Maybe, you'll have a Prevost by then. In any case, we'll see ya in Ohio,

Gil and Durlene

Sounds great. My daughter did a tour on GW. Travel safe see you in Ohio. David

Hi Gang,

Here is a link to the 2018 Dundee , Ohio Rally Info Page.

For those of you who have not visited the Ohio Amish Country you are in for a Huge Treat!!

http://www.prevost-stuff.com/Dundee_...eet_31418.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

My family and I will be there and are excited to meet everyone and interact with the Amish in the area as well!

http://www.evergreenparkrvresort.com
    Last edited by Garynmike; 06-21-2018 at 05:30 PM.

The annual POG rallies are always a good time. If your travel plans can put you in Ohio at the end of September, I hope you can include the rally in your travels.

Gil and Durlene

I hope everyone is having a Great Summer !

We still have some spots available for the upcoming rally in Dundee , Ohio. The rally will be held at Evergreen RV Resort from September 26-30 , 2018. If you have not yet signed up & plan on joining us please do so soon. I reserved spaces for the rally but cannot guarantee a spot for you after August 1 , 2018.

If you have not visited this Amish section of Ohio you are in for a real treat! The countryside is beautiful & the food is GREAT !!

Here is a link with additional rally & sign-up information :

http://prevost-stuff.com/Dundee_Rally_Sheet_31418.html

Please feel free to contact me at any time if you should have any questions. I am looking forward to seeing you in Dundee…..

Thanks

Jamie

2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche