Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Prevost Service Center

Default New Prevost Service Center

With-in the next 30 days Prevost will open a new Prevost Service Center in Franklin Park IL.

The new fully staffed center will have four (4) service bays. This will save us many miles of travel for Prevost factory service.

Thank You... Prevost Car.

Illinois
    3715 N. Carnation St.
    Franklin Park, IL 60131
    Tel: (847) 778-7475
    Last edited by BoaterAl; 02-01-2018 at 09:51 PM.

Good news! For those at the Petoskey rally last year, this is the shop that provided us with technical support. At that time, they were a mobile support office.

Thanks Al!

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Another big FYI for us Florida bus nuts!!! They are constructing a new Prevost Service Center in Winter Garden, FL on Beulah Rd, 500 yards off SR50. This is across the alley from where I keep my coach. LUCKY ME! So when it needs service I can practically push it there, with a few hundred people helping me.
    Dane & Dana
    Central Florida
    95 Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by DaneB View Post
    Another big FYI for us Florida bus nuts!!! They are constructing a new Prevost Service Center in Winter Garden, FL on Beulah Rd, 500 yards off SR50. This is across the alley from where I keep my coach. LUCKY ME! So when it needs service I can practically push it there, with a few hundred people helping me.
    I'm happy about this one too...but my bus is 11 miles from the new Prevost facility.

Dane, I looked at the facility where your bus is located, but they were booked solid with a long waiting list.

Yes Andy it is really nice and the staff is amazing. They concierge your coach in and out of the spot, have place to wash, and they also will allow you to tinker on it there if you need to. They have pump out station if you come in with black or gray. Lance said yesterday that they have 40 people on the waiting list for indoor storage. A storage business prints $$$$$.

I will be moving my bus to a shop at my house maybe by the end of the year. I may be able to transfer my spot to you when I move. I have stored something there for over 10 years whether it be my coach or my boat. Boat is gone as I really can only work on one toy at a time and the bus keeps me tinkering pretty regular. My 80 item fix-it list is currently down to about 79 items!!
    Dane & Dana
    Central Florida
    95 Marathon

Yes Andy it is really nice and the staff is amazing. They concierge your coach in and out of the spot, have place to wash, and they also will allow you to tinker on it there if you need to. They have pump out station if you come in with black or gray. Lance said yesterday that they have 40 people on the waiting list for indoor storage. A storage business prints $$$$$.

I will be moving my bus to a shop at my house maybe by the end of the year. I may be able to transfer my spot to you when I move. I have stored something there for over 10 years whether it be my coach or my boat. Boat is gone as I really can only work on one toy at a time and the bus keeps me tinkering pretty regular. My 80 item fix-it list is currently down to about 79 items!!
    Dane,
    I love Your analogy of the 80 Item fix it list ! I break My lists down to three separate lists. #1) Have to Do #2) Need To Do And #3) Want or WISH List ! I have spend a bundle and My # 1 list is in pretty good shape. But the more I learn and look around at My Coach, My #2 list just keeps growing and growing. And # 3 ........Forgetaboutit !

Love the lists. It's just sometimes its just too hard to go from the list to being competed. I knew I had some AC and DC power work when I bought my coach. This was on the MUST DO list and a year later is finally 95% complete.

20180116_150437.jpg

-- Batteries and Equalizer moved from engine bay.
    -- Inverter panels relocated.
    -- DC wiring accomplished with the right gauge cable and proper terminations.
    -- Fuses installed.
    -- DC switches installed.
    -- AC inverter bypass switches installed.

And much more on the AC side for another post.

It sure feels good when the list gets smaller.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by GoneCrazy View Post
    Dane,
    I love Your analogy of the 80 Item fix it list ! I break My lists down to three separate lists. #1) Have to Do #2) Need To Do And #3) Want or WISH List ! I have spend a bundle and My # 1 list is in pretty good shape. But the more I learn and look around at My Coach, My #2 list just keeps growing and growing. And # 3 ........Forgetaboutit !
    Rocky that is a great way to divide them up. My biggest problem is as I'm fixing one thing, I see something else that needs some attention. I find myself trying to make my '95 look like it is a '15. My current MUST DO project has been Audio/Video conversion and I am putting together a post for this with some pictures. I have a sickness about detail, however maybe not as sick as Gil in relation to this AC/DC upgrade.
    Dane & Dana
    Central Florida
    95 Marathon

Gil,
    WOW WOW WOW
    I'M FREAKING JEALOUS, yet very happy you are retired, live close by with little to do with your time(wink, wink) and enjoy working for subpar pay, helping others with projects that are out of ones pay grade!!
    My batteries are cooked and I wish they were just a little easier to get to.
    fullsizeoutput_d9b.jpeg
    Dane & Dana
    Central Florida
    95 Marathon

Gil,
    WOW WOW WOW
    I'M FREAKING JEALOUS, yet very happy you are retired, live close by with little to do with your time(wink, wink) and enjoy working for subpar pay, helping others with projects that are out of ones pay grade!!
    My batteries are cooked and I wish they were just a little easier to get to.
    fullsizeoutput_d9b.jpeg
    Dane,
    You think those are hard to get to , You ought to see where they are in my Liberty. They are in the center of the chassis behind the entertainment center , curbside second bay. Acesss panel is in back left corner of first bay curbside. Have to crawl back in first bay and remove a panel just to get a look at them.