So, I am the new guy. First post..... I have taken all the information that I have written down or remembered after joining this site into the field to search for a Prevost. So today the wife and I looked at our third coach. We have narrowed our search down to Liberty or Marathon in no particular order. Today we looked at a 1998 Elegant Lady with XXX,000 plus miles on it. Laminates are cracked , rust in Webasto cabinet, missing a couch, engine bay looks unkept, many of the air operate solenoids are disconnected, and the water service area looks like it has leaks, and OTR Canisters just looks nasty with rust. It's like the coach was put away wet and driven around salt. Generator has 4000 plus hours. etc..

I am not afraid of fixing things because I am around Corporate Aircraft Completions all my life so I know what I can live with and not live with. The owner says the auto leveling system constantly is running to level the coach.... so he manually levels it with bubble level and then blocks it up with wood. But here's some pictures of a few things and video of OTR compressor and engine running. What's your thoughts when you look at the photos, build sheets and video. Pictures are worth 1000 words so I do not have to write anymore. Owner pretty honest has had coach since 2004. Speedometer replaced and Odometer not reading correct milelage in my opinion. I am curious about the touch pad system and how good it is and if it is still supported by Liberty. The electronics bays are clean. Hopefully this Dropbox link works... Prevost records from original owner take coach to 210,000 plus miles.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wdtl16ptl...1e-J8VgBa?dl=0

Comments appreciated

ed