GoneCrazy...thanks for reply.

1. The tires are all date coded 0511 or 1811. So all made between 5 week and 18 week 2011. All tires are Michellin. They all look good.
2. Stainless looks real good but on drivers side rear cap corner he scrap his bus barn and caused a dent in lower ground valance and scrapped paint of upper moldings. Paint is OK.
3. It has a new Frigidaire side by side.
4. The windshields are in good condition and he has a spare windshield.
5. Microwave was replaced with a Sharps Carousel.
6. It is in a barn at the moment.
7. It's been operating life has been in Texas and southwest with trips to Colorado, Florida, New Mexico.
8. Air Bags are original 2nd owner never replaced and no paperwork from first owner. - $5K back
9. AC dryer is all rusted but dryer window is clear and OTR compressor turns on when asked for.
10. No signs inside coach of leaks but under the supports in water bay and water bay it looks like water sprayed all over the place with mineral deposits.
11. I think tires can go a couple more years - $6K back
12. Air operated doors do not work, the Auto level system runs constantly, many air solenoids are disconnected, their was water in the Awning arms - $4K back
13. Shocks all around $3K back
14. It has all manuals including Liberty electrical wiring diagrams book that's 3/4 inch thick.
15. The clear coat on roof is peeling everywhere, new rhino lining spray roof - $4K back
16 Inside is just fair looking ... very old. - $40k to fix it up

I estimate $65K - 70K in maintenance and interior fixing up and making it where I would feel comfortable so I am not over market at this time. It just doesn't have that I was maintained look and there are some very good deals out there. So I would have to get a great deal. During the paperwork research I realized that I know the first owner is Aerospace industry aquaintance. So I am going to call him, it's been 5 years since he an I talk.

I have not rode in..... it yesterday we just looked at systems and condition.

IMG_0841.JPGIMG_0831.JPGIMG_0586.JPGIMG_0585.JPG