Thread: Prevost expo 2018

Hybrid View

Default Prevost expo 2018

Thinking of making the pilgrimage to Florida for the VIP pre show event. However can someone give me some idea of what to expect at the Expo itself. Are all the coaches new? all converters?, outside brokers? how many units? Is is basically just a dealers show for sales or is there more to it?
    thanks

gary

Default show

Quote Originally Posted by gdub View Post
    Thinking of making the pilgrimage to Florida for the VIP pre show event. However can someone give me some idea of what to expect at the Expo itself. Are all the coaches new? all converters?, outside brokers? how many units? Is is basically just a dealers show for sales or is there more to it?
    thanks

gary
    i went to the tampa show for two different events an found they had dealers as well as individuals selling their coaches ,this event should be a blast since most prevost owners will be parked in same area of the show i enjoy going to just look at all the different coach designs that are there ,never know one may catch me off guard hope you enjoy if you go

Jerry
    Are talking 8 or 10 buses or 20 or 30? Trying to get one of my buddies to sell his CC and buy a Prevost and trying to establish if this is good venue for that purpose of more of a show of the latest few from the converters.

Hi Gary,

We will have 45-50 coaches for sale at the show. You may want to consider the Prevost VIP Package - it is a 4 day event centered around the show. Here is a link with some info :

http://www.prevost-stuff.com/West_Pa...VIP_sheet.html

I hope to see you in West Palm.....

Jamie
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

Jamie,

Can you post a schedule of the events and seminars as well as a street/GPS address where we'll be parking our busses?

Thanks!

I am signed up for the VIP package and will be coming in Monday before lunch. That said, is anyone coming in on Sunday and are there any plans for the Super Bowl? We could easily get there then.
    Towson Engsberg
    2006 Legendary XLii DS