Anyone here running a V-nosed trailer? I ordered a 22' Mission V-Nosed aluminum enclosed car hauler to use as a mobile office and a way to haul my Toyota Tacoma 4x4. The V-nose has cabinets installed in the front V and I am going to install a fold down table on the interior wall to use as a desk. I opted for the V-nose to give me space to carry the truck, have cabinets up front, and stay as close as I could to the legal limits here on the west coast. I opted for an additional 12" of interior height so the trailer has 8 feet of interior height (just in case I decide to lift the truck suspension in the future).

I was recently watching a video of a class A RV towing a trailer and noted that as he went into a drive way and then over a speed bump, the top of the trailer tipped in towards the back of the RV a decent amount. This raised a concern for me that the V-nose design may put the leading edge of the trailer close enough to make contact with the back of my coach in a similar situation. If anyone is using a V-nosed trailer and has any input on this I would appreciate it.