Thread: New member and Asko question

Default New member and Asko question

Hi all! Joined about a month ago with an '01 Marathon. Really enjoying it and have about 2 months before full time. Have had a blast and fixed a few things along the way including replacing a shurflo pump, which was super simple. I used the washer for the first time this weekend and that could of went better. It would not drain. It's an Asko W600 and could perhaps be the original. Any suggestions? I have to hookup the AirForce1 for the toad and was going to let Marathon in Florida do that as well as a couple other small items. What's my best bet with the Asko? Could be plugged, bad pump, etc from what I have found. Any help appreciated.

Can you hear the pump running or trying to run when it gets to the drain cycle? That may tell you if it is a pump or maybe an electrical issue such as a contact on the switch?
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Dale, thanks for the quick reply. It does sound as if something is running. I manually drained it through the access panel at the bottom and checked the pin trap as well. Not sure how to proceed on debugging.