Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Luxury Coach and Country Coach support

daverjr4 Guest

Default Legendary Luxury Coach and Country Coach support

Hello All,
    my name is Dave and I was the Sevice & Warranty Manager for Legendary Luxury Coach and I have openned my own shop in the same facuilty in Coburg, Oregon where they were converted. Since their closure back in July of '07 I was working for Country Coach before there closure, so I grab some of the great technicians and builders from CC, Legendary and deceied to open my own shop for part to full restoration plus repairs. I have been getting most of the Legendary folks together and letting them know there is someone out there that can support them with all their needs, knowing how their built and that I'll be there for them has comfort them (Legendary, CC). I want to extend my services to the group anyway I can and hope to hear from you all in the future.

Best Regards,
    Dave

daverjr4 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by daverjr4 View Post
    Hello All,
    my name is Dave and I was the Sevice & Warranty Manager for Legendary Luxury Coach and I have openned my own shop in the same facuilty in Coburg, Oregon where they were converted. Since their closure back in July of '07 I was working for Country Coach before there closure, so I grab some of the great technicians and builders from CC, Legendary and deceied to open my own shop for part to full restoration plus repairs. I have been getting most of the Legendary folks together and letting them know there is someone out there that can support them with all their needs, knowing how their built and that I'll be there for them has comfort them (Legendary, CC). I want to extend my services to the group anyway I can and hope to hear from you all in the future.

Best Regards,
    Dave
    I do have all the Build sheets for all 30 units we converted with al the color codes, wire diagrams, and much more!!!!!

I love it. A new sponsor...

Or Member. Skiffer's job is never done.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Hi Dave! Glad to see you made it here. Hope all is well out in Coburg.

To the POG group, Dave did some work for me on my coach last winter and I am very pleased with the job he did. He is indeed very knowledgeable on both the Legendary and Prevost sides. I plan on having him come out again this winter to take care of a few pesky things.

Default Park Brake

Dave: I am recent new member of POG. I have a problem with my coach [Country L74] When I try to do certain fuctions the Crestron comes up and says Parking brake not set however it is actually set. Some of the fuctions that are affected: awnings, water inlet, shore power light, door bell, etc. Any ideas we have checked alot of relays and wiring. Jon T. Neubaum e-mail jtban@yahoo.com cell 832 368 5230 Thank You

daverjr4 Guest

Jon, I would try going to the Crestron Pro2 and locate the software and hardware reset buttons on the left side of the Pro2 should look like two little holes with white buttons, anyway start with the software one then allow a minute to past you may see the shades do some funny stuff but don't worry after a minute or so things with reset themselfs. If that doesn't work then try the hardware one if that doesn't work give me a call and we'll see about hooking you up with someone I know that used to do all the programming at CC you may know him his name is Tim Brown.

Dave

Default 2007 Legendary (looking at)

Thanks to everyone on the forum.
    I have owned several "RV's" and are now ready for a Prevost (heck, all you have to do is drive one after driving a fiberglass coach)...
    I found a 2007 Legendary for a reasonable price. Love the layout, colors, etc.
    Previosuly, I was looking at a Marathon; and the salesman has warned me about the Legendary.
    Other posts on this site have led me to believe that there is no problem with this converter.

ANY INPUT FROM YOU'ALL?

Thanks for the advice.
    I hope to keep this one (if I buy it) for 10-15 years.

-Jim Paton
    Last edited by jpaton; 01-19-2011 at 09:08 PM.

Hi Dave:

Can you forward your contact info?

Thanks.

Jim Paton

Hi Jim. If it meets your needs and you like the coach , go for it. I have heard nothing but positive reports on Legendary. The Marathon salesman wouldn't be the most objective opinion.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide