Thread: Donnie Meyers, and Vantare' parts, called and told they dont sell parts...

Default Donnie Meyers, and Vantare' parts, called and told they dont sell parts...

Posted a bunch of questions about some parts, and everyone pointed me to Donnie Myers... so I called this AM to try to get some Rope Light and Dual LED bulbs, but was promptly told they don't have a parts counter and don't sell to the public.... Bummer...

Am I just not in the "know" or did he get out of the parts business?

Quote Originally Posted by KenEhresman View Post
    Posted a bunch of questions about some parts, and everyone pointed me to Donnie Myers... so I called this AM to try to get some Rope Light and Dual LED bulbs, but was promptly told they don't have a parts counter and don't sell to the public.... Bummer...

Am I just not in the "know" or did he get out of the parts business?
    I apologize but I am not "Vantare" parts. Featherlite in Suffolk Va sells parts. I do not sell parts retail nor have I ever. We install parts. I do not have a parts counter person. We are not set up that way at this point. I do, however, try to help people if I have a one off or something left over from Vogue inventory. I do not nor have I ever taken credit cards. It is how we do business. If I hire a parts person and set up for retail parts sales and incur all the costs that go with that, I will then here about it on this website about the mark up being too much. Maybe later as we catch up to our current size we can change. But at this point the only thing I sell to public is take off body parts. Sorry for your inconvenience.
    Last edited by Donnie Myers; 09-18-2017 at 11:31 AM.

Thanks Donnie, I couldn't appreciate more what you do. Your team is truly the best. Thanks!

Understood, thanks for clarifying... wasn't questioning your decision to sell or not to sell parts, was just trying to find out where to buy parts...

When so many people say contact Donnie Meyers, I called assuming you sold parts. My apologies.

Regards,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by KenEhresman View Post
    Understood, thanks for clarifying... wasn't questioning your decision to sell or not to sell parts, was just trying to find out where to buy parts...

When so many people say contact Donnie Meyers, I called assuming you sold parts. My apologies.

Regards,
    Ken
    It's all good! My name comes up in many circles. Some good and some...well, we will leave it at that. I do have quite an inventory for older coaches but that is what keeps our business alive. I will be more than happy to put it on the bill of your service ticket..lol