Thread: Let the Pilgrimage Begin

Default Let the Pilgrimage Begin

We left Central Florida yesterday on our way to Santa Fe. The first stop was Atlanta. Of course, few major towns have decent campgrounds. We're actually are 40 or so miles west of Atlanta.

Did I ever tell you some Atlanta drivers rank up there as some of the most discourteous. I always signal well in advance of needing to make a lane change before an upcoming turn. Sometimes I just revert to the law of the sea and evoke the rule of gross tonnage.

Sure, Atlanta is not the most direct way. I have two Prevost owners in need of electrical repairs. I have time for one. What a disaster! Some older coaches get modified for no apparent reason and without documentation. Anyone not willing to provide documentation of their electrical systems or changes, is a coward. On this coach the local RV shop just gave up. The note attached to the newly installed inverter said, "...Don't use shore or generator power...". Love the Vogue's with wiring diagrams written by Benjamin Cummins. Thanks Ben!

As you can see, this coach has been highly modified. Apparently, it was one a you hauler.

20170916_154732.jpg
    Last edited by Gil_J; 09-16-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

What do they haul in there and how do they get it in?
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

I have no idea what might have gone in there. The rear door is gone, put hinged at bottom. I assume the rear door was part of the ramp. Today, the rear is back to being a bedroom. I can only imagine something short. Maybe, golf cart our motorcycle.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Ruthann and I just arrived at Santa Fe Skies a little early. Had to have a roof air replaced under warranty and allowed several days for that. As it would be, it was diagnosed and replaced in one day giving us a few extra days. We headed to Santa Fe to get here and explore the area since this is our first time here. Beautiful view from the campground.