Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poggers & Valentines Day

Default Poggers & Valentines Day

We took a break from the track and ran down to TGO to see Bill & Jody. Since Bill and I are big spenders, we took the girls for burgers and beers for Valentines Day. Mango didn't send us any money for lunch and Crack Boy in Texas didn't step up. 70 degree's and sunny, sorry Joe.

You may not know, but Jody fell off her bike, broke her arm, bruised her face and shoulder and dropped her wine bottle. She is scheduled for arm surgery this Friday, so lets keep her in good spirits. Just kidding about the wine bottle, but I'll let her tell you how it happened.

IMG_0978_1.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

OUCH Jody!! I'll be thinking of you this Friday. Hey, it looks so nice and warm where you are maybe I need to come down and be your private duty nurse (and no, this is not Bob-00 writing this it is Debi:-) I hope you feel better soon......Can't wait to hear the story though Tom's mention of the wine bottle scenario sounds plausible!

So Jody, drinking and BIKE riding don't mix either? Well I hate it that you are injured, but I am sure Bill will take ever precaution to not burn the coach down while you are convelesing. And when he takes you to the hospital, don't let them give you any crap about your dad coming with you......

JDUB

Jody,

Get better soon. make Bill do all the work.

Dad

Jody,

Tough break! (pun intended)

Get better quick and ask Bill to look into training wheels for that bike. Strange, I always landed on my head.?

Mike and Karen

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Jody, Jody, Jody (Since your dad isn't posting today due to the Lawrence Welk Marathon on TNT)

Hey kiddo, get better! We will all need another hand at polishing coaches at POGIII.

(That would be one of yours).

Bill Dude: Take care of that precious gal!

The Sled Dog and Bed Wetter

Default Crash?

Jody: Mick and I sure are sorry to hear about your crash. I new it was Daytona Race Week but didn,t know you were in it.

Wish you the best, heal up good and get well real soon!

Micki and Roger
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

lewpopp Guest

Do let the remarks from Jerry bother you. Bill doesn't look like your daddy, he looks like Casey.

Get better soon. Is that a lawyers collar on your arm?

Lew

Lewis....

Did you forget your medicine again or did you overmedicate with Metamucil and now you're so backed up it's causing crappy thoughts?

Jody, Just ignore him. I thought all the Dark Side guys had done an intervention with him while in Florida, but just like my coach, he was only stable for a day or so and the leans have set back in..

bill&jody Guest

all-
    the li'l invalid is neatly tucked under her blankey, off on a vicodin holiday. she's feelin' much better tho. much better'n yesterday, anyway. still, you gotta think that havin' somebody screwin' sheet metal screws into your wrist bones has GOTTA hurt. she sez to thank all who offered condolences (and/or shuck and jive). too bad the implant is that cheap ol' titanium - i tried to get stainless, but... as it turns out, the titanium wasn't that cheap afterall. :-(

tom & nance - it was great to see you guys this week. hope the daytona experience was great. hope you didn't leave early - the last lap crash was SPECTACULAR!! woohoo! too bad for the army car.

and as for the lew-quote
    Bill doesn't look like your daddy, he looks like Casey
    isn't that where the expression, "lucky dog" comes from?

thanks guys
    wmm