My wife and I purchased insurance for our 2000 Prevost through Good Sam and National General Insurance. We had used a Good Sam for our previous motorhome. We bought our first Prevost last year and our premium was $3,600 for the year, roughly $900 per quarter. This year in May, National General charged our credit card $3,500 so I figured I guess we will just pay it all at one time. in June they charged our card another $3,500. When we contacted Good Sam we were told our premium had gone up from $3,600 to $42,000 a year. Bear in mind nothing has changed since last year, so how I that possible? Obviously a typo somewhere. The reason I am posting this is we are in Week 6 of trying to get this settled, we still have the extra $3,500 charged to our card, we had to stop the withdrawal or they would have taken out another $3,500 July 5. Now today we received a cancellation notice if we did not pay our due premium of $3,500 for July by July 21. We have talked to representatives from Good Sam and from National General but no one seems to be able to fix this. Unbelievable at this point and I am curious has anyone else had this problem with either company?