Thread: Vantare Push Button Cabinet Latch

Hybrid View

Default Vantare Push Button Cabinet Latch

If anyone needs these Amazon sells them, $9.00: http://a.co/4zMJmUJ. I ordered it on Saturday and it was in my mailbox today. My coach uses brass knobs which are easily threaded on to these MATCC latches. In all other respects, including the stainless color of the latch body, the MATCC's are identical to my original Vantare latches. Maybe a little more expensive than other places, but the shipping was included, the color was right, and you can't beat the service.
    Last edited by travelite; 04-24-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks for posting that. Very cool. How many would one need to change over the whole Coach? I'm thinking that gold should make a come back pretty soon.

Hi Prodriver,

I have around 40 of them in my Vantare, so at that price we'd definitely want to find a cheaper supplier, and there are bulk suppliers out there but I'm betting it's just-in-time-inventory which we all know means wait!

Another difficult to cabinet catch is the white cabinet and drawer catches. Although common in black, they are hard to find in white. Here's a great source for either Black or White and they have all 3 force ratings. (Click Here)

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Thanks for that Gil, I do need some white ones. Vantare uses them to keep the doors of my Amana closed - one on top of each door. Sounds cheesy, but it's simple and it works.

My coach's cabinets and drawers don't have any exposed buttons, latches, or handles. They used these catches on the 2 pull out pantry doors and simply weren't effective and made for a hard pull to open them. I've since removed the catches and went to electromagnetic door locks. These work great. They hold 300 pounds and offer no resistance when off.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion