We are at Hoover Dam in Nevada and began having electrical problems in the coach. When we plug into shore power we do not have power in the coach and the inverters on the control panel show no voltage or amperage numbers. The only way we can get power is by starting the engine and letting it run. There is a switch(?) box in the first port bay that has the shore power breaker on it. I took the side cover off of the box and found 3 transfer(?) switches inside all of which had part numbers on them LC1 D5011. One of them would activate or "set" when the engine would start up but would "unset" when the engine was turned off. By letting the engine run for awhile with little load on the inside of the coach I was finally able to shut off the engine and have the switch which may be a transfer switch(?) to remain set and we have shore power to the coach. If I try to run the generator I get the same result as with the shore power hooked up without the engine running - no power to the coach and the power panel shows no volts or amps. Now that I finally have power the inverters show red light reading that do not fluctuate at all - .they just show voltage at a steady unwavering 26 volts and one has a steady unwavering amperage of 10 and the other at less than 5. I called Liberty(we have a 2001 XL II) and they suspected bad house batteries or inverters. Does anyone have any recommendations for a RV service center east of Las Vegas? Nothing is available in Vegas for 2 weeks at Johnny Walker and I cringe at the idea of fighting that CA traffic toget to the Prevost center in Torrance and we are heading east anyway. Any thoughts on a service center would be greatly appreciated. THanks in advance for any suggestions.