Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: POG is Everywhere

Default POG is Everywhere

Attachment 899

pogcomic_4028.jpg

Mrs. Mango says Mike, get a life.

I love it.
    Last edited by MangoMike; 02-10-2007 at 10:44 PM.

lewpopp Guest

Speaking of a life, Kathy and I had ours brightened this afternoon when a couple approached us and introduced themselves as "Merle and Louise". You could have knocked me over with a feather.

You talk about someone with MPD, Merle has got it so bad he shook. We gave them a tour of the resort and every XL we passed he just started to shake all over. And there are plenty of XLs here in the resort.

We had a great evening together and got a tour of their beautiful coach. He was shaking over the Ps but he is rightly proud of his Newell.

As for the guys that want to see a picture of Louise in a bikini, well, she was at the pool with it on and there isn't much to it. As for Merle, you guys will have to take his thong, which he was wearin' at the pool, away from him at Kerrville. Please take it away from him, I beg you.

Lew

win42 Guest

Open message to Jim our Forum leader: We have been here at Beaudry's since December and one of my pet projects is to try and meet every Prevost Owner as they arrive and make them aware of POG. It would be great to hand each of them a flyer explaining POG and how to make contact. I'm sure the group in Florida and others could use such an item. The personal contact is the greatest part, but it always sends them scurring for paper and pen. A spot for the members name and space no. on it would allow them to make contact again with any further questions they may have. As you know all Prevost people are happy with their busses and seek more information about them.
    Last edited by win42; 02-10-2007 at 11:27 PM.

Anyone have a printer friend we could hook up with? To keep it simple, the cards could be generic with the POG/Stuff bus logo and web address on one side and the other could just have blank lines to fill in your name, address, phone number etc. It wouldn't cost much, we could order a bulk amount, split the costs and send everyone a hundred cards or so.

Whata ya think?

I use these guys for the restaurants.

http://www.4over4.com/businesscards.aspx

5000 cards both sides/color for $179

Mike

ken&ellen Guest

Thumbs up POG cards sounds great

Ellen & I have cards with Cape Hatteras light house, but the address is Virginia. We were going to have them reprinted with our Georgia address and new e-mail.......POG information would be great. Ellen had made window klings with the POG logo for our toad....we get a lot of comments in RV parks.
    Ken & Ellen

Thumbs up Rating 10/10 ----- ( todays word: practical)

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Anyone have a printer friend we could hook up with? To keep it simple, the cards could be generic with the POG/Stuff bus logo and web address on one side and the other could just have blank lines to fill in your name, address, phone number etc. It wouldn't cost much, we could order a bulk amount, split the costs and send everyone a hundred cards or so.

Whata ya think?
    Another way to look at it would be: Have the power people of the POG site make-up a printable web page. Any member could then print and distribute as many as he/she required.

JIM

Jim,

I'm sending some promotional things out to Harry and Joe similiar to what I sent Fast Roger and Jon for the Liberty Rally.

Mango has got us a line on a good card maker and I'll get some some cards made up through him. When they are done. We'll distribute to anyone interested.

Jim

The more this idea is discussed, the more appealing it seems.

Stickers for the bus or toad or tee shirts are probably not as effective as a personal business card with the members name and other information on one side, and the POG logo and web site information on the other.

A card could be personally handed to other Prevost owners or it could be placed under a windshield wiper of an unoccupied Prevost in an RV park. It wouldn't hurt to add a motto or some phrase that defines POG. That would give other owners some idea that POG could be an alternative to the Prouds or in addition to the Prouds.

The other thing is to get the converters to support POG by having the same cards with just the POG information available at the dealership.

I also think we need to canvas the newer members to find out how they learned of POG, what inspired them to spend the $24 to join (note to members: If you spent more it was an internet scam) and what their impression is of POG so the growth will be in the right direction and we can develop even more knowledge and information.

Surely there must be a printer out there that can do two sided business cards that have the quality level to reflect Prevost quality that will have POG on one side, and our personal info (and coach pictures) on the other.

Default POG Cards

"Surely there must be a printer out there that can do two sided business cards that have the quality level to reflect Prevost quality that will have POG on one side, and our personal info (and coach pictures) on the other."

I like the idea of the business cards very much, especially with a picture of your rig on the back, but you probably won't let me get any POG cards till I get a bus ,,..... damn it.. I got to hurry up and get a bus