Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daytona 500

Jeff,

We're not in the infield, we're just outside the gate at the track before turn 1. If you want to experience the party, take up Toy Boxes offer. Parking is available for the bus at different locations, but not at the track. We have the same spot each year with friends from WV.

Toy Box - We will try to say hello if we can get in the infield, my cell is 770-634-7530.

Stelan73 Guest

Truk: We have a home in White Sulphur Springs, WV. Where are your friends from in WV and do they have MPD?

Default Toy Box

Truk4u: This is a photo of Toy Box George - Taken while mingling at the Liberty Rally. This will help you locate him among the 200,000? at Daytona?
    You'll really like him and his lovely bride Dee Dee. She gave me a big nut!
    CIMG2999.JPG
    A1 Jon, DeeDee,- Georges' Lovely Wife, and Toy Box George at the Liberty Rally
    CIMG3007.JPG

Georges' Scooter- neato- It fits inside his bay with the tool box. Just drop the handle bar, and drop the seat - its in! He wouldn't- didn't price it.
    CIMG3008.JPG

George is not on the DARKSIDE - check out his LED taillights..He is one of the enlightened-- Liberty and LEDS!!
    CIMG3013.JPG

George the battery is still up on my glasses and ball!
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

lewpopp Guest

Toy Box,

Tell the boys how much it is to park in the infield. Jeff will be so shocked he'll run for Times Square and sleep on the sidewalk.

Too many Lewbucks.

Lew

Would love to go to the Daytona 500 but not enough of the lewbucks. We do go to races in Vegas which is coming up soon. We park in the infield. This year they have been working since last years race lowering the infield over five feet allowing much more bank in the turns. It’s suppose to make the track 20 MPH faster. We don’t know the exact location of our spot. It is close to the entrance tunnel. Any POG’s there look for us in our maroon Royale.

Larry W
    00 Royale

Stelan,

They're all from Buckhannon, usually about 5 coaches, all plastic, no MPD. We have been doing Charlotte and Daytona with this bunch for about 10 years. Great bunch of people.

Toy Box,

Where are ya? Will be visiting the infield today. 770-634-7530.

Truk... We are in Lauderdale trying to make enough of those coveted LEW bucks to buy fuel to get back to the bus. We are in space 73 and 74 next to the lake. Plan to be back up tomorrow nite [Wednesday] . call any time, my shoe phone # is 954-646-4490. We plan to be at or near the bus until Monday noon, or until we can get the trailer out of the drivers lot and load up our junk. Then, its back to lauderdale to print some more LEW bucks. Sorry I forgot to give you my # a post or two ago. Also, we are still talking about A#1 Jon, fast Roger and their respective, understanding, tolerant, and lovely significant others!!! Its amazing they [our wives ] let us have so much fun.?!! De De wants to know if you still have your big nuts and are you taking care to keep them clean.?

Also to Lew man, you could probably buy a new set of drive axle tires for what it costs to be on the lake. Thankfully we service some of the toys that belong to the owners of this fine facility. We have been attending both the Feb. and the July events here since 1975 as well as the May event in Charlotte since 1990. I guess you could say we are race junkies.

lewpopp Guest

Toy, that's good for you, but you'll cause some of the guys to have a micardial infarction when they find out the 2 grand does not include a ticket to the race. Some don't carry Nitro like I do.

Lew