Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Hello to everyone, My name is Greg Haag, and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am a new POG member and recently acquired a 2006 Prevost Country Coach XLII. This is my second Prevost, my first was a 1992 Prevost Beaver. There is a lot more technology on the 2006 CC, so I am sure I will have lots of questions (I apologize in advance). I located my coach via Prevost-stuff.com and purchased directly from the owner, this brings to a close a search that took about a year to complete. Now I am looking forward to enjoying the coach!

Greg,

Congratulations on your new bus and welcome to the forum. We have some of the most informed technicians you will find anywhere when it comes to Country Coach Prevosts. Don't hesitate to ask anything that you need info on or about. I see you know how to post pictures, so that will be very helpful when you ask a question about something specific. Looking forward to your questions and input.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Greg,

Nice coach! My last Prevost was a CC. They made a well thought out and engineered conversion. Ask questions and plan to attend the annual rally.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Thank you Dale!

Thank you Gil!

Greg,

Here's the forum thread on next year's rally, http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/...-Save-the-Date

BTW, has anyone mentioned the name Miles Circo? He is the go-to guy for anything electrical on a CC. He also is the guy that has spare electrical parts and almost everything CC had for Prevost conversions when they closed their doors.

Gil

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Thank you Gil! It sounds like Miles would be an important person for me to know.

Greg,

Welcome to the forum. A wealth of information here. Congratulations on your new coach its beautiful.
    Jeff and Jackie

Thank You!