Thread: Exploring our Coaches & Local Area Mini-Rally

Default Exploring our Coaches & Local Area Mini-Rally

*** CORRECTION
    ...December 8-11 2016...
    December 8-11 2016...
    ​*** CORRECTION

For those that have flexible schedules or are just spontaneous and want to learn, let us know you will attend.

Your Prevost Owners Group is planning on adding mini-rallies focused on technical sessions for owners. The sessions will be near our technical sponsors, which is also great for sightseeing outings for those not wanting to participate in technical sessions.

Our first “Exploring our Coaches & Local Area” Mini-Rally is planned for December 9th and 10th in the “Old Florida” town of Sanford, Florida, (Click Here for Sanford Information). This is a great location for our migrating winter visitors and central to Florida residents.

Excalibur Coach Service and Sales will be our first technical host. Many of you know Excalibur and its owner, Doug Stolfo. Many may not know of Doug’s expertise and past positions. His past positions speak volumes for his current success (Click Here for More on Excalibur Coach).

Florida’s snowbird season has already begun so getting a rally setting at Florida parks is getting difficult. We’ve selected Wekiva Falls RV Resort (Click Here for More Information) to keep us in the Old Florida setting and near Excalibur’s facility. We will arrive on the 8th and depart on the 11th. Of course, you can extend your stay based on the park’s availability.

We need to know who can commit soonest so we can finalize plans. I know for many we haven’t given you much time to work this into your schedules. I do feel confident that those that can attend will likely have a better winter being more confident in their understanding their coach’s systems.
    His and Hers Mini Rally Excalibur.jpg
    Last edited by Gil_J; 11-18-2016 at 04:44 AM.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Yes I will commit to the mini rally. Looking forward.

Wil Hartsuiker. ( Campers )

I'm out but love the effort and support these tech events for helping us understand these "machines". Thank you Gil. Keep us posted on future opportunities.

Yes, we will attend.
    Philip and Katie Parker
    2000 Marathon

It's not to late to signup.

Now would be a good time to call Wekiva Falls RV Resort, (352) 383-8055 or (888) 4-WEKIVA, to make reservations. Right now they have assigned sites in the 830 range so try to get close to those sites when speaking with them. It’s their busy season, so we may not be parked with one another.

There is no shortage of technical areas of discussion with our coaches. To make sure you get the most out of the rally let me know if there are particular systems you’d like to better understand. The actual agenda will be set closer to the rally date.

The quaint city of Sanford has a street fest the second Thursday of the month. So, you should arrive in time to go downtown and enjoy the event and local restaurants. This will be their Holiday Fest. More information can be found at http://sanfordwelcomecenter.com/alive-after-5.html.

I look forward to meeting everyone and on behalf of POG and Doug Stolfo of Excalibur Coach, welcome,

Gil Johnson
    813-394-7470

It is still not too late to set your course for Sanford, Florida next week.

Gil and Durlene

Been rving in a class A for 14 years and Just bought our first Prevost, and are exited to start using it. The unfortunate thing is I still work, but we love to drive so hopefully many short 1 to 2 week trips in 2017.

Also just joined POG and wanted information on the POG Rally this year.

Thanks,

Greg,

Here's a link to the forum thread on the annual rally
    (click here). We hope to see you there.

Gil and Durlene

I’d say our first Technical Mini Rally was a success!

All those that attended left the rally with more knowledge and confidence than they came with. Many of those attending were new to Prevost ownership. So as should be expected, they had lots of questions. We even made a few minor repairs.

I’d like to extend a big thanks to Doug Stolfo, the owner of Excalibur Coach on behalf of POG and the attendees. Doug spent most of the day answering questions and making sure the owners understood the critical inspection items they should look at during their pre-trip walk around and when they make stops along their route. He also gave a tour of his facility where he highlighted his team’s capabilities and the many jobs that were in-progress.

I look forward to our other sponsors wanting to participate in future technical rallies.

This certainly won’t be our last technical mini-rally. I’m open to incorporating those topics most helpful to you. Drop me a note anytime with recommendations for topics, place, and time.

Until next time, safe journeys everyone,

Gil and Durlene

Thank you for a great tech rally. l am new to Prevost ownership so this was just what I needed. Couldn't have been better. Many thanks.
    Philip and Katie Parker
    2000 Marathon