Thread: New Members

Default New Members

Hi,
    We are Ted and Georgia Nelsen from Monroe, NE and we recently purchased a 1990 Angola Prevost, and would like to visit with others that have the same, as we are missing many books and manuals.

We are looking forward to traveling and meeting new members. Our first trip will be to Phoenix on December 15 and will park at the Desert Shadows RV & Mobile Home Park.

Ted,

Congratulations on your new coach.

Prevost is pretty free with their technical documentation. Although it might be a bit harder to find the data for your vintage coach. If I can help you navigate to their documents just let me know.

As for Angola, you might want to see if the folks at Panterra Coach in Holland, MI. I think they may have been the last at the former Angola. The more important documents you should look for are those for the systems installed by Angola. The good news for coach owners of this vintage is there was little to no customized systems used by the converters, so understanding and replacing the systems used then shouldn't be too difficult.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Ted,

Welcome to the POG and congrats on your new coach. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Congrats on the new xl. I think Angola were very well constructed and not complicated to understand. If u have a 90 it originally came with vanner inverters r they still in there? Some Angola had over the road air conditioning some did not. Does yours? Does it have espar heaters?

They used Bass for the ac dc distribution and they r very straightforward and put above the windshield that I always thought a good spot. Not a lot of Angola around I give them a couple of thumbs up.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 10-22-2016 at 07:27 AM.