Thread: New Member

Default New Member

We are new members and just bought our first Prevost, a 2000 XLE Marathon. My wife Katie is from the mountains in eastern Kentucky and I am from the western part of Kentucky (Possum Trot, Ky). We are both retired from the criminal justice system. We winter in Florida Grand Motor Coach Resort in Webster, Florida. This is our second motor home, and we are really excited about our new adventure in a Prevost. We look forward to participating with other Prevost owners and making new friends.
    Philip and Katie Parker
    2000 Marathon

Congratulations Pete. If u r anything like the rest uf us u probably r sore from grinning so much about your bus.

Lots of knowledge here and there r no dumb questions. Let POG help u with your learnING curve.

Ask away.

Philip and Katie,

Congrats on your new coach. The last XL models are the most proven and reliable coaches out there. I live not far from Florida Grande. If you need any assistance don't hesitate to contact me.

BTW, I'm going to place my last material order this year if you're interested in LED tail lights.

Welcome to the POG family and again, congratulations on your new coach.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion