Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrecker Yards

It really looks fantastic - the lines work perfectly with the truck. Great vision -

Lov’in the back porch! Now that will be a conversation piece for other drivers seeing your rig going down the road! Very original (or, at least the 1st I’ve seen?). You move fast…especially considering you are doing this all by yourself! Can’t wait to see the interior! Really nice work, Joe.
    Greg & Deb
    2003 Prevost XLII Liberty Lady Classic non-slide
    2017 Lincoln MKX Reserve
    Pelican Lake Motorcoach Resort
    Naples, FL

Ya know how when u watch a marathon and as a person gets past the finish line they collaps. Thats me today. I made it and im all spent up.

The rest will probably take 3 years and that sits just fine with me.

Imagine an outdoor shower under the awning out back move the chair away come back with a towel and bar of soap.

The current back deck is overbuilt and very very heavy and also could stand small dimension mods. Iron railings r also very heavy. I decided when the railings come ill tear off that exzisting platform for a new thats considerably lighter and the deck will be a tad higher creating bigger compartments underneeth as well as offsetting the additional weight of the railings a win win all the way around.

I need to go jell out for a few days im mentally and physically spent.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 08-19-2021 at 08:54 AM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

that is cool nice job

Someone has given this thread a 1 star rating, that would define it as a "terrible" thread rating. I am always open to constructive critisizm. So im curious as to what exactly it is that drew that rating from whoever it was that gave it?

Didnt even know u could do that. Took me a while to find the tab for that. If u go up to the top of this page there is a rate this thread tab.

My feelings is hurt but more important If this non bus thread is inproper on a bus forum i would like to know and i will stop. Please rate this thread so i know. Thank u.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 08-19-2021 at 08:46 PM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

Keep going, Joe! The knowledge, incredible service, friendship and creativity you bring to this site are Priceless. Too many have benefited from your help over so many years.
    Never even noticed the “Rate this Thread” option - until you pointed it out! Maybe someone fat fingered it by mistake?
    Nothing wrong with your commentary!
    Greg & Deb
    2003 Prevost XLII Liberty Lady Classic non-slide
    2017 Lincoln MKX Reserve
    Pelican Lake Motorcoach Resort
    Naples, FL

I didn’t know you could rate a thread either, but I’ll learn how and put my 5 stars on it. Just so you know this has been a hoot to watch and I couldn’t give two craps whether this was specific to a Prevost or not. I’d be very disappointed if you decided not to share this project or any others you can come up with. Your talent teaches us things we can take back to our personal rv’s without fail. Thank you!

I second Greg & Dockholiday input.
    5 Star rating
    Chuck
    Chuck & Katrina
    2000 Featherlite
    H3-45 Double slide
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel

Its all good im having fun. LOL

I took it home. Be in Auburn Hills Mi. first thing monday morn and down to Bill Johnsons in Ky. by the end of the week on her maiden voyage and ill definatly be ruffin it. Who was that that rated me one star? Im sorry please forgive me.

This thread rate thingy hmmmmm could turn into something very interesting.

Rally is getting close poggers r in motion I can feel it in the air. Hope everybody going has a great time. Gettin out and and makin smoke. Slow down, get on some 2 lane, enjoy the moment.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 08-20-2021 at 09:54 AM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

If I could vote twice for 10 stars I would!

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament