Quote Originally Posted by Joe Camper View Post
Its now on the vintage race car road course circuit. Sebring, road Atlanta, Virginia international raceway ect.

2 great camping events coming up. Virginia international raceway last of sept Road atlanta early October. Both 4 day events with 1 week between some power mostly boindocking very very inexpensive for what u get. Ill be at both.

Racing, custom car shows, total pit access. 5 mile road courses in the hills. Something for the entire family. Come 1 come all watch Jack Finch (14R ) battle it out with the likes of Bill Elliott. Wide open spaces totally covid friendly!! I don't think its 200 for a camping pass.

Hey Chip u know. Real diesels smoke when they drink. They have throttling controlled by linkage not wires and the r always only 1 color Caterpillar yellow. U guys with those Canadian p model buses should paint yer motors yellow and at lease get 1 of the 3 right.

That military thing its got a yellow motor in it too and I guarantee its got Delvac oil in it not that donkey piss every body else peddles.
I used to do some marketing stuff for VIR and raced there, great place. Working on getting a CAT 3208 ATAAC back up and smokin again too, we'll get back on it soon.