Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deionized water systems

Default Invisible Chamois

These are all great questions, and we will get more answers in less than two weeks, at the rally.

We have coming to POG III one of the main companys that created or invented or something like that, One of the Di-Ionized Water systems, to talk just about their products to our group.

Invisible Chamois, out of Ponca City Oklahoma.

http://www.invisiblechamois.com/ictech.htm

Gary S.

Sting Guest

A couple of months ago I posted about CRspotless. We have it and it works! I am a believer in their product. I didnt mind washing the Bus but didnt like drying it. With a deionized system drying is a thing of the past. There are others out there that have a similar product and I am sure they are good, its just that I can personally testify to CRspotless.

Cheapest method I've found is the Mr. Clean Car Wash System.

Attach a hose, wash, rinse and spot free rinse. Then use a clean towel to dry what water is left. I get about three washes from a $5.00 filter catridge.

At $20.00, its a bargain.

King of Bling,

I attached a foamer bottle to the end of the power washing wand and foamed away. We discovered later that you could adjust the nozzle to really fan out the foam for better coverage. Foam stays on the bus like shaving cream allowing you to use your soft bristle brush to scrub away.

foam_4256.jpg

foam_4258.jpg

I'm getting ready to mount the power washer and retractable reel in the bus, will post pixs.

Mangoclean

dalej Guest

We use the On the go business model, its the two tank one. you refill it yourself when the TDS gets somewhere around 10-20. We have had good results with it.

I check our water at home here for TDS and it runs around 350, so that was why we were always fighting spotting.

Here is the link, if you want to check this company out. We have the business model, its not shown on the web.

http://www.portablewatersoftener.com/index.htm

I wouldn't get the one on the web site, I would call them and ask them about the different models.
    Last edited by dalej; 04-10-2007 at 11:38 AM.

dalej Guest

Mike, how come you didn't include the make and model numbers? That looks like a very nice, Suds Ur Upper!

Dale,

You're right, I wasn't living up to my Pogger duties.

www.pressure-washers.com
    1 800 463-9274
    Rick Stevens

Foamer bottle ran $99, not cheap, but over time I'll think it will save a lot of time in washing the bus.

Thanks to Dave B over at the Stuff site for the heads up on the guys at Pressure-washer.

Will get into more details at a later post on equipment and chemicals.

Mike

dalej Guest

Your forgiven Mike, I know that running a bus company keeps you busy.

Default Mango Bus Wash Company

: Mango: Nice pixs of the bus. Looks like a nice set up. I am from the old school of hard knocks, Wash, rinse, dry. Looks like if I want to stay over at the Church of Love Bus Parking I will have to get with it and modernize. Looking forward to seeing yall soon in sunny Texas.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

win42 Guest

2 cents worth. ! could not resist. In grass Valley CA we get our water from the lakes high in the Sierra. I simply wash the bus with soapy water and brush, then rinse and let air dry. Please do not plan on moving here, we are getting too many Flat Landers moving here. Buy your thingamajigs of choice and leave us alone.
    P.S. RV Visitors are welcome to stay at our RV Park located at the Nevada County Fairgrounds and enjoy our beautiful area. Plenty of room for busses.