Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flooded Wet Cell Start Batteries

Donnie, I'm looking for a '03 or newer (round tail lites). Tired of keeping 17 lites going. email: coreygrubb@yahoo.com. or George 941 779 5018. Thanks
    Corey Grubb & George Prentice
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Will & Grace-fierce felines
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends

Quote Originally Posted by coreygrubb View Post
    Donnie, I'm looking for a '03 or newer (round tail lites). Tired of keeping 17 lites going. email: coreygrubb@yahoo.com. or George 941 779 5018. Thanks
    Have patience with me until after the race as we are slammed! Send pics of rear and rear sides and I will see if I have something with your base colors or similar as to cut back on stripping. You want one with full stainless kit or bare? Send pics to donnie@dmrv.com

Donnie, thanks....will do. Geo.
    Corey Grubb & George Prentice
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Will & Grace-fierce felines
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends

Donnie,
    So far so good. I haven't seen any failures yet with the Optimas. I'll keep my eye out for that. Thanks for the input.

I believe Detroit claims it erases the stored codes or at least the "snapshot" memory in the DDEC if these wires are interrupted along with the battery disconnect off. However, if you remember back in the mid 90's when we were getting Series 60's that would drain the start batteries in a day because something in the fuel system stayed energized, that is what Prevost was telling us to do was put relays on those wires right after the circuit breakers in the rear run panel. I wish they had just gone ahead and done that modification on all the coaches as well.
    Ben Cummings
    U.S.A. Luxury Coaches, LLC
    Clearwater, FL