Thread: 1989 CC on Craigslist in Saginaw, MI

Default 1989 CC on Craigslist in Saginaw, MI

Anyone seen or know about this coach ?IMG_5736.JPG

Looks like a nice coach. We have numerous Country Coach owners in the POG so be sure to take advantage of their knowledge and expertise.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

I plan on seeing it this Friday. I'll report what I find...

We looked at this coach on Phil Cooper's site last year. The seller sent photos and videos. Looked like a nice coach. We decided that we wanted a series 60 instead of the 8v92, and bought a 98 model Liberty. I did like the walnut interior. It has been on the market for some time, you should be able to make a good deal. Good luck, keep us posted.

It may be helpful to go to "Articles" on the top line menu and then to "Pre-Purchase Inspection" and view the things that you should look at when considering the purchase of a new bus. Regardless how many buses or RVs we've owned, it is easy to overlook something when purchasing one. Purchasing a Prevost that needs a significant amount of work can be a costly mistake and ruin the whole experience of ownership.

Engine, Transmission, Tires, Batteries, and air bags are some of the most expensive things to look for, but all the small items can also add up to one large and expensive headache. Without the advice and support of forums such as this site, it is easy to be overwhelmed, but when looking at one system at a time and having the support of knowledgeable people, everything becomes manageable.
    Last edited by dale farley; 08-11-2015 at 11:47 AM.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Saw the coach. A project IMHO

It seems many, maybe most, pre 90s coaches are projects or need significant updates.

Good luck on your search,

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Looks nice maybe I’ll buy it. Lol. Just joking... Looks like a very nice coach. Good luck. ��

Default Vintage

Wow, some real vintage posts here. Guess everyone is having fun traveling 🧳.. No time to post.... 😂

Look at the size of the satellite on the roof on the back of that thing what is he trying to beam in.

I think it would be pretty safe to say that almost all used Prevost are projects

Furthermore I also believe not all pre 90s coaches are projects there are some out there that are a huge value if you're willing to put up with the eight v that's the big white elephant in the room. Not many but every now and then a creampuff shows up.

There's a Pogger out in Iowa with an 88 that's an unbelievably drop dead gorgeous bus that he picked up for peanuts.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 08-11-2019 at 05:13 PM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens
    708 243 7871