Thread: Wanted: One Alcoa 22.5 X 10.5 to complete set

Default Wanted: One Alcoa 22.5 X 10.5 to complete set

Looking for the 4th wheel, I'm purchasing 3 of these wheels from a friend here in CA, but I need the 4th to complete my tire-wheel upgrade to 365 70's.

It's an Alcoa model #803601 or 803601DB. Any help locating one would be fantastic. Then, we are sending them all to be chromed. I'll also be looking for 4 caps (in case anyone has four of those sitting around) lol.
    Once they're back from being chromed, the tires will be sought out via the FMCA discount plan. I'm not a member (yet) but I believe all I need is a member number and I can purchase the tires on my credit card, if anyone wants to share a membership number with me for that purpose, I would be appreciative. If not, I'll just get my own membership, but just thought i'd throw that out there. I used a friends membership number a few years ago for another friend, but he's no longer around.

Anyway thanks for reading my post, as I recently bought a 2001 Vantare Featherlite XL2, and as you guessed it, I live in San Diego. Thank you all.
    Attached Images Attached Images