Thread: DMRV, Donnie Myers Luxury Coach, FIVE STARS

Hybrid View

You have some real treasures in your employees there Donnie, but I don't need to tell you that. I had a chance to spend time with Joe, Hector, and Debby and their enthusiasm and love of the product and work they do is contagious!

BTW, I find the history you've spoken about (Vantare, Vogue, Renaissance, etc) fascinating. If you ever want to write about the history of the high-end motorhome world, I know I'd certainly enjoy reading about it. I've been pretty much immersed in Wanderlodges for the past ten years, so a lot of what took place in the Prevost world is new to me. I did tour the Vantare manufacturing facility back in '05 and was pretty much convinced then that Vantare was doing a great job over-building their chassis slideout structure. I knew I had to have one! lol

Here's another Donny Myers invention installed on my bus while down at DMRV. It's a baffle under the front bumper to help with the front cruiseair. On hot days like many of you I've been plagued with the H1 P5 (high pressure) message accompanied by shutdown of the fore cruieseair. I can say that on the way home from Sanford Fl my front cruiseair never worked so well. Thanks again Donnie! BTW, any shop can install a baffle but leave it to Donnie to install a mirrored finish 304 stainless steel panel. So along with a fix to the H1 P5 issue I also got a killer looking air dam!

IMAG1455.jpg