Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parliament Rally

Default Parliament Rally

This week has been a nice time of fellowship with other POG friends at the Parliament Rally in Clearwater. As you can see by the pictures, there are quite a few buses here. We've had some excellent seminars on bus related topics, and we've had time to do some several repairs and other projects. As always, all the Parliament folks have made this an enjoyable event. A trip to the tool store and shooting range are on the schedule for today.

Everyone is looking forward to the Tampa Show in a couple days with 44 buses on display for sale.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dale farley; 01-08-2015 at 06:21 PM.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Glad everyone is having a great time. We planned on being there but Ruth Ann's mom has been in the hospital or nursing home since Sept. 29 after falling at home. Her condition was such that we did not plan anything in the near future. She passed away on Dec. 20th. Hopefully we will see everyone at another rally. Enjoy the nice weather, it is 2 degrees in Northeast Ohio.

Thanks for the photo.

Sandy and I didn't make it. We sIgned up and paid, but I got lazy.

We are planning to attend the next POG mini-rally.
    Grizz, Sandy & Katie-bug
    2001 Marathon H3-45, 2S

Griffie and Affie
    My beloved pets, may they rest in peace!

Thanks for the pics Dale, looks awesome. Suzana and I hope to make it to the Tampa show this year. )

Denny, Sorry to hear about Ruth Ann's mom. Hope to see you in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Denny View Post
    Glad everyone is having a great time. We planned on being there but Ruth Ann's mom has been in the hospital or nursing home since Sept. 29 after falling at home. Her condition was such that we did not plan anything in the near future. She passed away on Dec. 20th. Hopefully we will see everyone at another rally. Enjoy the nice weather, it is 2 degrees in Northeast Ohio.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Denny,

We missed you and Ruth Ann this year, and we're very sorry to hear about her mother. Hope to see you soon.
    Dale & Paulette

Denny and Ruth Ann

So sorry to hear of your loss. We send our sincere sympathies.

We we will look forward to seeing y'all down the road.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Denny and Ruth Ann, I am so sad to hear about your loss. Mothers are hard to turn loose of no matter what they suffer! Our Deepest empathy is shared with you, Ruth Ann.
    We sure miss
    y'all. It has been too long! Hope to see you very soon. Always thinking of y'all.
    Sandy & Ed
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

I'm thinking one of the most interesting seminars at this Rally was the Fuel Polishing Demonstration.

Anyone have any thoughts on this ?

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Jim,

I agree about the fuel demonstration. It was very informative. I added a double dose (IAW the instructions) of the Desl-Shock to my tank before I left the the rally headed home, and I noticed that I have a black coating of soot on my toad that I did not get on the way to the rally. Since I was pulling a new toad, I checked the hood when I got to the rally, and I found no noticeable soot on it. According to them that is a sign it is passing the junk (including water) out the exhaust instead of leaving it in the tank. I watched as best I could in my mirrors and rear cameras and never saw any black smoke, but I am assuming there may have been some at some point. I attached a picture of where I rubbed a paper towel down the hood. You can see the film without the paper towel.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dale farley; 01-13-2015 at 10:05 AM.
    Dale & Paulette