Ok me and this thing have been going around, I rebuilt it a couple years ago it kept blowing a fuse and the light inside would just blink and wouldnt heat anything,
I found 2 bad bearings putting a extra load on motor blowing fuse went ahead and put on new tip ordered bearings cleaned everything up installed new photocell ( I broke in the process )
All done started it up run like a champ, clean and smooth,
Well we are a couple years later running smooth starting nice but it's like it heats up and I think it's kicking the flame out like it should and then the fan will keep running for awhile, but after burner kicks off the fan sputters while it's running eventually it will kick off shutting the light on the button off meaning it won't start again, unless I push the button then it will pop right off and run like new again,
I found bad radiator 13lb cap causing low fluid, found that and fixed topped off the coolant but it,s still doing it ? Won't stay on all night ?
I think it has somthing to do with the sloppy shut down instead of clearing the system and instantly shutting down,
runs perfect when running smooth quiet no smoke good hot water, overflow tank working properly now since the new radiator cap has been installed,
any ideas ??