Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Update on New Millennium-Pictures

Default Athletic Club

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    Stingman,

Most of us want time to slow down, but in your case I'll bet you want a little time machine action so you can start motoring.

I love the idea about the kids bay. The New h3 doesn't have an entertainment center so I have two huge bays available. I wonder what creative uses I can develop for one of them?

Mike
    How about a Racketball Court!
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Thumbs up Raquetball Court

Quote Originally Posted by garyde View Post
    How about a Racketball Court!
    Hey I really like that idea !

Gary S

Thumbs up

Hey Sting/Todd,

I wanted to let you know that Bob-00 was at Millennium yesterday and he saw your beautiful new coach waiting in line for her turn in the first bay He said the outside paint was awesome and he is looking forward to seeing the inside plan. Just thought I would let you know that fellow POGGERS are looking out for your new bus

Sting Guest

Debi...I am flying out this weekend and will get my first in person look. Has Bob got the fever?

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Debi...I am flying out this weekend and will get my first in person look. Has Bob got the fever?
    Sting,

Bob always has the fever! I think he just likes to see a bus sitting in his building He made the decision on Wednesday to take our coach to Millennium on consignment and I don't believe he has visions of ordering a new one. Well, maybe he does have visions but trust me, he will not act on them

Ask Mango, Bob is a quiet man but he is always full of surprises

Have a safe flight there and "enjoy the ride" building your new coach.

Sting Guest

Well just got back from Sanford Florida. I saw your coach Debi, and you and Bob should have no problem selling it. It looked brand new. I continue to be amazed everytime I go to Millennium. They need to update their site as most of the coaches are sold. The workforce is on the ball. No hollaring, shouting, just friendly attitudes that were not only friendly to me but to each other also. Truly refreshing to be around and see. As mentioned before, Nelson is a blast to talk too. His mind has some truly innovative things swirling around and cannot wait for him to implement them in our coach. I picked all the fabrics, tiles and wood, etc. and now the hardest part is waiting. Their operation may not be the biggest but they sell them all and even had a guy while I was there signing up for the next coach that is not presold. He had missed out on two previous Millenniums and said he was just going to put a deposit down now. One thing I really appreciated seeing was a 2003 Millennium that had been completely redone. Back in October when I went they were tearing out the inside of a 2003 unit that a customer had bought used. I had even seen the coach on RVONLINE.com. The customer wanted the whole inside tore out and completely redone. In October, it looked like a mess but this visit I got to see the finished product. WOW! Words cannot describe how beautiful this coach looked. Everything was brand new and this guy had great taste. I love looking at how other coaches are appointed on the interior and this coach not only impresed me but the impression was deeper due to the fact I saw it while it was being tore out. I always like to pick the mind of those in for service. I did it last time while I was there, and have yet to meet an unhappy owner. Long story short, my visit was great and I left knowing I made the right decision with Millennium. Nelson also had his POG shirt on and is big supporter of this group. I was greeted by him and the ladies with, "Sting is here!" He kills me with his "stinging" noises.

Sting,

I am glad you continue to have such a positive experience and thanks for the comments on our coach. I am hopeful they sell it quickly because we have lost out on two other coaches that were sold before we could make an offer

Bob wanted to know if you looked at the way they construct the interior ceiling? He found that process, along with many others, very interesting. Did you see the coach they were finishing for the show that started in Naples last Thursday? They had a long way to go but said they would have it all together by Wednesday and I have no doubt that they did!

One side note to Nelson, for those who don't know, he used to work for Featherlite. In fact, he was there during the building our coach and told Bob that there were a total of four coaches built the same time as ours. He rattled off the models, colors, styling, and owners names! What a memory. Knowing that he was in on the building of our Vantare will hopefully be beneficial in selling it.

Sting, I just have to ask, is there a reason you have this nickname or did you simply choose it? Inquiring minds want to know

Sting Guest

I did see how the interior ceiling is designed and built. I had seen it before but also saw it on mine this past week. The coach that was to be finished Thursday to go to Naples was indeed finished. It was amazing to see everyone working toward a common goal with no bickering or getting in each others' way. I could not believe as a few hours went by, what was accomplished. Now as regards my name. I have avoided answering directly any questions regarding my name on the board or any other board for that matter, but I guess I need to give an answer because of the Private Messages I get. I can tell you I am not the singer. Is it a nickname? I guess you could say that as I certainly was not named that. Todd is also not my name. I have been called Todd since a child. Sting developed later and that name has benefited me in different ways. I guess if you saw me, I would prefer you probably call me Todd. My family does. In some settings however, a shout of Sting would probably pump me up. But Debi, whats in a name? There are some on this board that dont post much, and I know them and consider them somewhat famous, but we are all just human. Am I famous? No, I am just an everyday guy.

Anyone who knows me from Highschool and college knows my nickname. No one else has heard it. When old friends get together they call me by my nickname. My kids and others do a double take. Its funny to see their reaction! My nickname is Cosmo.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    But Debi, whats in a name? There are some on this board that dont post much, and I know them and consider them somewhat famous, but we are all just human. Am I famous? No, I am just an everyday guy.
    A name is just a name, I agree. I really did not intend to pry, I was simply curious and no, I did not think you were "the singer" At least I didn't ask you privately It is fun, for me, to see how the tag names reflect the personalities. Mango, Fast Roger, Truk4U, and it makes sense to me as well because I have met them. I guess when I meet you I will know you are Sting!

There are several famous people we see/meet at horse shows and I concur, they are human just like the rest of us. I did not, however, realize we had famous people in POG I must get a new name for myself!!