Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Update on New Millennium-Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    the kids will have their own play area as the front bay will be all theirs. It will even be able to be accessed from the inside and the kids will have their own TV and all that good stuff.
    Sting,

I think I mentioned this a couple of months ago that we have seen pics of a coach that a family in Hilton Head, SC owns. They also made the first bay into a playroom for the kids with access from inside the coach. Of course the kids were not down there when the coach was moving but the parents said it was just perfect when they were "camping." Great idea to add this for your kids--what a great Dad

Quote Originally Posted by rmboies View Post
    Sting,

I think I mentioned this a couple of months ago that we have seen pics of a coach that a family in Hilton Head, SC owns. They also made the first bay into a playroom for the kids with access from inside the coach. Of course the kids were not down there when the coach was moving but the parents said it was just perfect when they were "camping." Great idea to add this for your kids--what a great Dad
    It will be especially good in those late teen years when you can use it when traveling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JIM

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Nice looking shell! BTW: When they are doing the wiring of the shell, you don't want to be there. You'll get a bit nervous wondering how that passle of wires will ever work...but it will!

You are going to have way too much fun with all of this.

Stingman,

Most of us want time to slow down, but in your case I'll bet you want a little time machine action so you can start motoring.

I love the idea about the kids bay. The New h3 doesn't have an entertainment center so I have two huge bays available. I wonder what creative uses I can develop for one of them?

Mike

Sting Guest

Mango, I know you know Meg at Millennium...give her a shout and I am sure she could give you ideas on how they do it. The real neat thing is that they can access it from inside thru a hidden trap door with a ladder attached. I have seen pics of what they are going to do and when I saw it, I said, "Oh Yeah! I must have that!" It has its own TV and a video phone so we can check on them or they can call my wife and place their order. Nice to be a kid today, huh?

I was thinking more of an escape hatch for JDUB and I. Sort of a private Men's club - no girls allowed. (Remember I have 3 daughters and a female dog).

mm

Many years ago when Harvey Mitchell was selling new conversions at his Tampa facility we spent some time there and among the coaches for sale was one formerly owned by someone that travelled with large dogs. The first or second bay was used by the dogs, although it would be a great place for young kids. As I recall it had AC and heat and the bay doors on each side had a tiny porthole type window.

It is not hard to imagine a similar set up with plush carpeting, video games, maybe a TV or DVD player, etc. Access was via a hatch that I think was off to one side.

Sting Guest

Yes Jon, like ours it does have its own air ventilation system. So it is heated and cooled just like any other room. Mango, I forgot you could possibly have a hormone overload and a need a place where you can retreat too. Might want to find out where the Anaconda can be placed with JDUB in da house. From what I have read (I could be wrong) this would deserve your attention.

Default H-345 BBQ Finale

I hear Mike had a tough time when he and Manager Bill hit the home stretch....

0007A924-CD1C-1354-B51F0C01AC1BF814.jpg

Sting Guest

Thats what I am talking about JDUB...Mango has to take that into consideration if he is to have a Guy's Bay.