Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on New Millennium-Pictures

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Nice coach!

There's something way too cool about having a coach done per your own specs. You have to promise to let the people in Sanford work by themselves from time to time!

Have fun and enjoy every moment: You have a great adventure ahead.

Sting Man,

I've been so self absorbed in the new H3, I've been remiss in giving you the congratulatory high five. John Starr has outdone himself on your new ride. Very nice. I don't know how you stand the wait.

Thanks for the email on Prevost in Tx. I never saw your contact, but they were helpful and it was a great place to camp for the night.

Mike

Sting Guest

Well its arrived in Sanford Florida! I am flying to Millennium in 10 days and the inside conversion will begin soon thereafter. Here are some pics, that Meg sent me from Millennium.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sting Guest

here is another shot...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sting,

Your coach is AWESOME! I am very excited for you and anxious to see the interior design. How long will the conversion process take?

Darn! I feel another case of BE (bus envy) setting in. I was finally getting over seeing Mango's bus. Jeesh!

Factory fresh and all custom, it doesn't get any better than that. Sweet coach Todd.

Jim

bill&jody Guest

WOW! Beautiful paint job . . . i can only hope our new paint this spring will be anything half as nice!
    Congrats,
    jody

I don't know how you can stand the wait! It's gotta be tough waiting for the completion date. Patience is a virtue Sting! Gary
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Sting Guest

Some have asked how long the conversion process is going to take. Millennium is telling me I can figure about 5 to 6 months. There are alot of custom things we added that are not part of the norm. I like gadgets and TVs so there will be more TVs than the norm and the kids will have their own play area as the front bay will be all theirs. It will even be able to be accessed from the inside and the kids will have their own TV and all that good stuff. The bay will be trimmed out like a normal room. I look forward to finishing up all the interior decisions when I fly to Sanford in about 10 days. Will keep you posted and thanks to all for your kind comments.