Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Liberties

matsprt Guest

imre,

I don't think anyone wants to unnecessarily lose components to "dirty power" but I'm not in line with you financial assessment of costs.

" How expensive is that single 42" plasma in the living room? $12K? Mine is new and was < $2000. Those TV Monitors continue to drop in price faster than MM and JDUB can say "taco de pescado".

Computers ?? They are so dirt cheap now that it is depressing. Just bought some upgraded Monitors for < $300 each...

I think the priority would be the house batteries. Not only from a cost standpoint but from the sheer hassle of replacement.

Michael
    Rated @ a discounted value of -35%

Default Liberty Surge protection.

What I don't know is wether Liberty uses any UPSs or other protection for Crestron and the other stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to go out toorrow and check the surge strips. I believe all of the 120 volt electronics in my coach has surge strips. All of the lighting controls runs off of the 120 volt systems thru the inverters/chargers . FYI on the lighting; Cresron is a Home A/V and lighting product which have Contractors and stores in most cities. No problem getting service or programming.
    The new Country Coach Prevosts and the Millenium are using Lutron Homeworks, another Home lighting system.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide