Thread: Millennium Coach service department!

Default Millennium Coach service department!

Today I went to Millennium Coach for some work on my Marathon. I wanted the ability to pull the slide cover awnings down over the windows as do other Zip Dee awnings. It seems though, there was no loop to grab and pull even though the hooks had been mounted on the slide exterior wall. Okay they quickly found the problem and corrected it. The pull straps had never been installed and were in one of the bays when I bought the coach. Millennium service techs installed and tested them quickly, professionally and without gouging. What a pleasure!

A little about Millennium Coach owners: I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Nelson and Evelyn at the last PP rally in Foley AL. They are two of the nicest people I've ever met. It doesn't take long to understand why they attract great employees and why they are so busy building and selling coaches. Good attitudes attract good employees and good customers!

If you ever get a chance to meet Nelson and Evelyn, you should introduce yourself and chat for a moment - you'll understand why Millennium Coach is doing so well.
    Grizz, Sandy & Katie-bug
    2001 Marathon H3-45, 2S

Griffie and Affie
    My beloved pets, may they rest in peace!

That is too funny. Why would the pull straps not have been installed at the factory? So, for the last dozen years or so no one ever wondered what the straps were for in the bay...

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

I had a 2001 Marathon that I purchased in 2006 and I was the 3rd owner and the OTR air did not have the rheostat re-installed when Marathon replaced the dash so the bus air would only blow on low,and the 75 amp alternator was powering the chasis batteries instead of the house batteries.The second owner told me that when it was hot out he had to run the generator and the cruise airs to stay comfortable,he also had a spare 75 amp alternator as it had failed once,I figured it all out and ordered and installed the rehostst and had Marathon re wire the alternators which they admitted was done wrong at the factory,they did it under warranty.I am surprised that some salesman did not know that the OTR blower speed was on low all the time,but then again Marathon did not build a lot of coaches with bus air.

Quote Originally Posted by Gil_J View Post
    That is too funny. Why would the pull straps not have been installed at the factory? So, for the last dozen years or so no one ever wondered what the straps were for in the bay...
    Yup! and that section of the canvas never saw the light of day. I was told the previous owner couldn't stop rainwater from collecting in the awnings. Duh! Of course when the awnings are pulled down and hooked, the pitch of the canvas is enough to avoid that problem. I'm certainly happy that she didn't dispose of the straps.
    Grizz, Sandy & Katie-bug
    2001 Marathon H3-45, 2S

Griffie and Affie
    My beloved pets, may they rest in peace!