Today I went to Millennium Coach for some work on my Marathon. I wanted the ability to pull the slide cover awnings down over the windows as do other Zip Dee awnings. It seems though, there was no loop to grab and pull even though the hooks had been mounted on the slide exterior wall. Okay they quickly found the problem and corrected it. The pull straps had never been installed and were in one of the bays when I bought the coach. Millennium service techs installed and tested them quickly, professionally and without gouging. What a pleasure!

A little about Millennium Coach owners: I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Nelson and Evelyn at the last PP rally in Foley AL. They are two of the nicest people I've ever met. It doesn't take long to understand why they attract great employees and why they are so busy building and selling coaches. Good attitudes attract good employees and good customers!

If you ever get a chance to meet Nelson and Evelyn, you should introduce yourself and chat for a moment - you'll understand why Millennium Coach is doing so well.