Thread: Updates to our 2003 Liberty

Default Updates to our 2003 Liberty

We have our bus at Jeff Rowe's East Tennessee Luxury Coach in Knoxville, TN for some upgrades. New floor, recovering the sofa, new chair and some other not as noticeable things. Here's some before and a few during pics. More photos to come as work progresses. IMG_0758_1.jpg20141009_190847.jpg20141009_190720.jpgIMG_0759_1.jpgimage_668.jpgimage_670.jpgIMG_0757_1.jpg

Looks nice. There are lots of options when it comes to interior remodels. The good news is they can be much closer to where you live or travel than a good service center.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Default A few more pictures

Salon progressimage_678.jpg
    Bedroom Almost Finishedimage_680.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks very, very nice.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Dean & Heidi, It's looking really good we saw a couple of others being done when we were at Jeff's last month and they do beautiful work !!
    You will love it!
    Cheers, Diane

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

More pictures, I know everyone likes seeing the pictures. Should be able to pick her up this coming Friday!

Bedroom Floor Complete
    IMG_0480.JPGIMG_0481.JPGIMG_0482.JPG
    Salon almost done
    IMG_0483.JPGIMG_0484.JPG

Heidi and I returned to Jeff's place last night to see our freshly updated coach. Everything is done except some additional electronics programming and replacing a wheel seal which will be done Monday.

I am a custom cabinet maker by trade and we specialize in high end jobs so I look very closely at the detail. We had all the carpet removed and the new wood look floors installed using the same material that Liberty uses. We also had the sofa recovered and the salon tv replaced with a smart TV.

Jeff and his team have done a first class job. When you look at the floor, in the corners and around the edges, the workmanship is perfect. The TV looks like it came from the factory that way.

When I dropped the coach off, Jeff had a brand new sofa in his office for another coach that I really liked. I told him to just make ours look like that. Again, an amazing job was done. Our recovered sofa looks identical to the one I had seen in his office.

Hopefully the wheel seal and remaining programming will be done Monday and we will be headed south.

If any of you that haven't already been to East Tennessee Luxury Coach are thinking of having any upgrades done to your coach, I would HIGHLY recommend Jeff for the work.

Hopefully I will get some final pics posted in the next few days.

Thanks again Jeff to you and your staff for such a nice job. Heidi and I are very appreciative.

Looking for the thumbs up button.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion