Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 02 Royale interior refurb

Default 02 Royale interior refurb

Hello all. I am going to get some interior work done on our coach.New tile floors, header, recover couch and dinette seats in leather and some other entertainment system work. I'm considering Royale Phoenix in Indiana but live in Texas. Any experience with Royale Phoenix? Am also considering a couple places in the Dallas area but am concerned that they may have limited Prevost experience. Any thoughts? Any input will be appreciated - thanks in advance.

I would highly recommend Jeff Rowe's East Tennessee Luxury Coach. Geo.
    Corey Grubb & George Prentice
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Will & Grace-fierce felines
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends

Thanks Corey. Just looked at their web site. Appears high quality which is what I'm after. And wouldn't entail the 1000 mile drive!

Quote Originally Posted by rdkpotter View Post
    Thanks Corey. Just looked at their web site. Appears high quality which is what I'm after. And wouldn't entail the 1000 mile drive!
    The drive is well worth it if you're going to have that much stuff done to your coach. Jeff does very nice work.

There is a great place in your back yard, Texas Custom Coach, Coach Works, Leisure Coach, all the same place just outside of San Antonia do a search have two dear friends both with XL 2,s Royals that did compleat interior remodles both very happy and the real kicker is there per hour labor rate 65.00 an hour the lowest in the country and there work is first rate. They have produced New Leisure Coach Conversions and also produce Entertainer coachs. Check them out if you want referencs I'll put you in touch with everyone, good luck Bill
    2005 Parliament XL-II SS
    2007 Avalanche

Thanks Bill. I will check them out. This is our first coach and we absolutely love it and the different lifestyle it affords. But we just haven't found what I think is outstanding quality service. And I like the idea of being fairly close by to address any issues that come up.

Rich

Congrats on the upcoming upgrades Rich!

We are finishing up a full remodel on a 99 Royale (bamboo/granite floors, recovering sofas, etc.). I'll post some pictures this afternoon.

Take a look at our website www.tradewindscoach.com

-Kyle
    --

Kyle Bennett
    Tradewinds Coach & Marine
    www.tradewindscoach.com
    kbennett@tradewindscoach.com

Thanks Kyle. Nice looking web site and good looking work. Will share with wife who is driving this project. It seems to be growing daily! Rich

As far as convenience Texas Motor Coach is a good choice. They do good quality work as well. They are very versed in Prevos as well. There are other good choices as well that are closer than Indiana from Texas.

Mikee

Rich,
    My wife and I live in Tyler. Contact Dave Miller at Texas Custom Coach. Their website is www.texascustomcoach.com and phone number is 8887614225.
    Reese