Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat Lady Sings! Mango's New H3

MM & Donna, Good luck and enjoy. I am truly envious. You really know how to hurt a guy. That sure is a beauty. No wonder you have been so quiet lately. Are you leading the new wave toward the H3's? Time will tell.

Post the spec sheet so we can all drool. JIM

Smile Enjoy the trip

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester View Post
    I think this contemplates sleeping at some point, however I think that is only optional. We have a couple of dozen stops contemplated, so I think we drive 80mph and sort the rest out later. Diesel is cheap when you're not buying it

However, it is fitting that Tom is a Cracker-American, crack being the operative term. I hope Nancy isn't reading over his shoulder this weekend. It won't be pretty.
    Hey Jer, enjoy the trip this weekend. Let us all know some of the stops that you two guys are planning on making. Or is it a secret

Don't forget Old Towne for mexican fare, in Albuquerque, they have some of the best. But you will have to go in the toad, cause noway, that big bad boy H3 can get around the circle in Old Towne.

MM & Donna,

Great looking H3, love the paint job. That baby is huge!

Boy the restaurant business must be good to be able to afford 2 Prevosts!

Hope you get to try some good BarBQue joints on the way home. BarBque is not nearly as harsh on the stomach as tacos and refried beans. WalMart is running a special on toilet paper this week.

Be careful on the icy roads.

Congratulations from Karen and I; can't wait to see it in Kerrville.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Be careful on the icy roads.

I'm going out on a limb here, but if icy roads are encountered, there may be enough fire power on board to melt the road surface as necessary to get them to the next cantina.

Jon,

I hear those H3's have the Turbo Fart Extractor option. I also think Marathon has the LEL detector (Tom said Big Red had one because of You Know Who's flatuance problem), so I should be safe from Mike's inability to process gut bombs and other third world food items.

Hey Camel boy, I'll be sure to pass on your comments to, "ole whats her name".

Do be careful on the driving. I15 was closed in the El Cajon pass yesterday due to snow. I8 (out the San Diego way), has high wind warnings posted today, and says not advised for campers.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Default Hmmmm.

Saying, "Be Careful" to these two is a little like telling your kids, "Now don't stay out too late," on college graduation night. Look at it this way, both Mango and JDUB are responsible executives with significant responsibilities both at home and at work and can be trusted completely.

Right.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Real sharp Mike, congradulations. I'm noticing wipers on the upper windows. Are there upper cabinats and or a flat screen or is it all for your viewing pleasure?

kmuller Guest

Default 15.7 Liters and 900 Horsepower

Mike and family, Congratulations on the new one. After you get home, maybe we can talk you in to repowering with a 15.7 Liter/900 Horsepower engine we just got in. Check it out on the current blog on the website. All gleaming white with chrome covers (picture will be up shortly). What you lost on the Liberty bling you could regain quickly with this!

Seriously, our best wishes for safe travel and family enjoyment in your new coach.