Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Fat Lady Sings! Mango's New H3

Hi Mike. Does this mean the 'Church of Love' will now have two Prevosts. I bet the Chaplin will be passing a LARGE collection plate this Sunday!
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

lewpopp Guest

During the comparison of Jon's 87 and the 97, I am trying to figure out how he got 1200 miles on a tank in the 87 and increased it to 2300 on the 97.

Hmmmm. If they both had 260 gallon tanks, the 87 would get about 5mpg and that would be the 1200 or so miles. On the 97, does it have a 400 gallon tank? That would have to be to get that many miles on one fill if you were getting 8 mpg.

Wow ! Am I in the dark ages.

Lew

Default Taco Tour 07 Went Outback!

Well Folks I am not worthy to be the first to post from the Knoxville/ Mango dinner tonight, but here goes. Mango has got the mother H. It is Beautiful, Roomy, and Huge. His 45 footer is bigger than my 45 footer (inside for sure) If you didn't already have a case of MPD, you could get an epedemic dose here. It is an impressive coach.

We had a round of cow meat at outback with Jon & Di, Tom and Nancy, Micki, Mango and his co pilot Bill. The food was good and the company was great!! For some reason Mike didn't order any Tacos -

Well they are on the last 100 miles across Tennessee, last I heard they are still northbound in a high level of comfort and looking great.

Congrats Mango, you did good.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Sting Guest

Nice Bus Mango! How did your trip at Prevost in Dallas go. Hope the info I gave was helpful. After tacos and all other foods you should have detoured my way for some of the best food you will ever eat, cajun style. Hope to see your new coach in person. Again, it looks really nice.

dalej Guest

Hey Ben, I looked at the upgrade for the H3, it says "same H3 with upgrade" but look closely, they are different bus's. Maybe they did the whole paint and front end.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dalej; 01-24-2007 at 12:23 AM.

Likewise, we had a nice dinner and got the tour of the Taco Mobile and we are very impressed. Mama Mango and the Mangoettes are going to love their new bus. The church of love will never be the same with two Mango Motherships in the parking lot.

But, there is a down side to all of this. Now that he has an H, it seems his priorities are a little out of wack. It may be the fact that he now owns two Prevosts, I'm not sure. When he got out of the bus in Knoxville, he had on a coat and tie and yelled to Bill, "park the bus, I'm to important to mess with all that work" and headed for the salad bar. We grabbed him, brought him back to reality and made him change his clothes, but he refused to take off the gold plated badge!

IMG_0964_1.JPG
    Yep, you see it, his new Prevost Prouds gold badge

IMG_0963_1.JPG
    Left to Right - Roger, Micki, Proud boy, Tom, Nancy, Jon & Di

IMG_0961_1.JPG
    Mothership ll arrives, large crowd waiting

When he left he was sitting in the right seat in his underwear and I heard him tell Bill, "take me home, your a better driver than that Anaconda Boy from Texas, I got chicken to jerk"...

[QUOTE=truk4u;9511]Likewise, we had a nice dinner and got the tour of the Taco Mobile and we are very impressed. Mama Mango and the Mangoettes are going to love their new bus.
    QUOTE]

Oh, no doubt Tom, they are going to love it and I bet Donna is sleeping in the H3 tonight

The only thing missing from this picture is me and Bob

BTW, for you Hickory, NC folks and possibly even the NE TN contingent, Bob--00 will be in Hickory at the big racing supply trade show right off I-40. Just thought I would let you know in case you would like to go and harass him into attending POGIII

Man Life is Good.

First the West Coast Poggers treat me right and now the East contingent. That $100 is paid off ten fold. Had a great dinner last night and many laughs at the expense of those not in attendance. What are friends for. I hope my new found PP friends are just as nice.

Currently a 100 miles from home and looking forward to the feedback from the Mangoettes. It's been a long trip but not without some great talks, a lot of laughs and way too many tacos and anacondas.

Thanks to everyone who posted an ATA BOY for the new bus it was certainly appreciated. Looking forward to seeing you all at POG III.

Mike

Just Plain Jeff Guest

MM:

Had a guy who was willing to pay $350K cash money for a 97 Liberty XLV and told him you would be at the next Prevost Prouds rally.

Good luck man!

Ben Guest

Dale,

It's the same bus... they repainted the front and usually update the graphics at the same time. I talked to them about it quite a while ago... I think they even figured out how to do it without having to remove all that much of the interior.

They also retrofit slides, so Mango will always have something to drool over even after this upgrade.