Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Fat Lady Sings! Mango's New H3

dalej Guest

So Mike, are you going to let us know how the home coming went? I have been waiting for you to let
    us know what the family thought of the new coach! I'm sure they were ecstatic. Overall are you glad
    you went into the H3? Also please post when your mother-ship #1 sells, so I can stop thinking about
    the cost of owning 2 of them babies.

Dale and Jan,

Thanks for asking as the reports are filtering in from the family.

rating_3892.jpg

Ms. Donna - 10.0 exceeded expectations, much better than the cheezy pixs on Phil Coopers Site.

Dakota - 9.8. Still misses the shiny metal. "What's with that Dad?"

Joyce (Mother-in-Law) - 5.2 No university for her grandkids - vision of communtiy colleges in the future.

Not Pictured:

Danielle (17) - 9.7 - New bus hasn't got the good hiding places for the boyfriend like old bus.

Chelsea (15) - 9.8 - Initial comments as we picked her up in the bus at HS following basketball practice " NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY". Missed the 10.0 - by lack of the big steering wheel.

Overall they're very excited. Although still 45' they couldn't believe how much bigger it was. The air slide bathroom door and 2 sinks were a big hit.

Mike
    Last edited by MangoMike; 01-26-2007 at 10:39 PM.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

And CK says.....?

Default Mothership 2?

Mango: Very effective and fun way to communicate the family score cards. Great - Micki and I got a kick out that.

Does this mean the Mother-N-Law Doesn't get to go on any trips?
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Mango,

I got a kick out of the score cards--somehow I knew miss Donna's would have a 10!~ This coach suits her contemporary style and they are both gorgeous Mom in law will likely get at least a ride in the coach, right? After all, she is just trying to protect the future of her grandchildren! Can't blame her for that. Bob agrees with you and your daughter about the steering wheel though, the big one is much "cooler". The independent front suspension should make up for that though

Ben Guest

Mango,

You should be glad that Jerry has been in the states for a while, otherwise he might still drive like he does on his fire extinguisher trips... I caught him on film last time:

http://www.smithappens.com/flash/539...h-baghdad.html

Ben Guest

It looks like Mango has rented this old bus to the richest man in the world:

Now if you could just get his Visa number, you could pay for your H3.
    Last edited by Ben; 01-29-2007 at 05:49 PM.

Well I'm glad that even Bill Gates can't get the chrome to stay on those crappy Ramco mirrors. Makes me feel better for all you chrome-a-haulics.

Ben, we drive like that in Libya, but we never go to downtown Baghdad. Too many IEDs. We like this drive better. Less camels to deal with.......

DSCI0005.JPG

bill&jody Guest

hey mango . . . so sorry we missed the big tour. looks great! now you have room for all of us!!!!! beautiful coach - it is still a coach without the stainless, right?
    see you soon.
    jody (and bill)
    hi donna!