Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Costs Go Up????????

Cool Prevost & Sales

I spoke to a Sales friend at Buddy Gregg on Friday of last Week. Their Coaches are flying off the lot. He said he has had his best sales Month EVER!
    Now this is a person who has been Selling Prevosts and Plastic Coaches for many many years. So what is going on? Deisel is expensive , Housing and consumer debt are in the negatives, and the Stock Market is way up.
    Anyway, he called me to let me know a 2007 Prevost Country Coach was just traded in for a Monaco Signature 4 slide. How odd is that? What's this world coming to?
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Gary

Mabye the guy couldn't do without a screen door

Hey Gary,

How in the world is that trade-in (2007 Prevost CC for a Monaco Signature) going to work out? Is Buddy Gregg going to give the ex-Prevost owner the Monaco + $1,000,000

Talk about upside down

Do you know if the Prevost was a slide coach?
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Orren Zook Guest

I see that Robin McCracken has 10 - 2007 Vantare Coaches advertised for under a million at http://www.rvonline.com/single-ad.asp?Recnumber=36204 maybe it would be worth a call!

Default Vantare

Quote Originally Posted by Orren Zook View Post
    I see that Robin McCracken has 10 - 2007 Vantare Coaches advertised for under a million at http://www.rvonline.com/single-ad.asp?Recnumber=36204 maybe it would be worth a call!
    I spoke with Robin today via e-mail. Instead of Marketing the Coaches at list and haggling, he is offering them at set prices. $975000.00 for a new one.
    Apparently, Vantare is refocusing the buisness toward consumers again instead of Nascar and Entertainment.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide