Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pogiii

dalej Guest

Default Pogiii

Was wondering what the dates are for POGIII in Kerrville TX.? It's not that we are rushing it but we need to put it on the calendar. Some of our clients are wondering if we can work in April. Jan and I don't want to work anymore , don't spread this around the midwest, Jerry!
    PS, Jerry do you want to put some Lews on Nebraska?

Default POG 3 dates

Dale:

April 23 - 28, 2007.

It sounds like a great rally with the Glass Class and great BBQ!

Can't wait!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

dalej Guest

Thanks for the quick response! I will mark it down. I'm not sure if it was posted earlier, but Jan was wanting to know. I told her these guys are fast, when it comes to answering questions. I timed it....12 minutes, good job!

That,s the 1st time I,ve seen dates although I knew it was in April. Do the California Boys know, does Jim Skiff Know. Is it posted yet on this site? Just curious how far along the planning has come. Is there a sign up site? Gary
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Gary,

I just clicked Member List, then clicked Jim Skiff, and looked at the posts about the Kerrville rally. I remembered reading about the rally, but I couldn't remember how to find the post. Guess I have been reading too many of Lew's posts.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Orren Zook Guest

When Liberty had their rally in Kerrville earlier this year they were limited to 45 coaches. Is there a maximum number for the POG rally?

Default Pog III

The dates for Kerrville are Moday, April 23- Friday, April 27 - Coaches leaving on Saturday,April 28.

Ray, Mike and Ken have met and arranged early plans for the rally. Ray has been very helpful getting quotes from the Data-Rally and making some comparisons so that we can get the costs down. We will have more catered meals and that will be our highest cost. I have been communicating regularly with Helmut, the chef at Buckhorn, to get the best food at the best price. I spoke with him yesterday afternoon and he is sending me an updated menu.

We should have it wrapped up by next week. As soon as we do, we'll have a price and sign-up page.

One change will be for individuals who attend the rally and non-POG members who attend. Individuals will pay a lower fee and non-POGGERS will pay a higher fee as POG membership fees help offset the price of rallies.
    Last edited by Jim Skiff; 11-30-2006 at 09:16 AM.

The dates for Kerrville are Moday, April 23- Friday, April 24 - Coaches leaving on Saturday

Jim, just one day!

I had to do that.......

Red face One Day POG III

Yeah Tom,

We really had to look at costs and make some drastic reductions.

Jim

dalej Guest

Jim I'm not a big fan of penalizing persons for checking out a new group (non-POG members) by
    making there registration higher, you only drive people away. A lot of organizations offer free
    registration for 1st timers to get them to join. I know that with RVing its different since you have
    campground expense and then there is meals and so on.... But we need to show first time non POG
    people that this is not just another club, that it's vital to bus ownership, (personal feeling) My thoughts
    keep the Registration the same for all and keep track of the registrations and tell people they have to
    join if they want to attend another POG rally.
    Last edited by dalej; 11-30-2006 at 09:53 AM.