Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Florida Mini-Rally

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

In my humble opinion, this is just 1 aspect of what makes Debbie and I a great team on the road. I keep things rolling, she keeps things cookin. The micro in the bus is used for additional cabinet space. The one at home was given to us for a present and we graciously display it.

Thanks for the clarification on the tool!

Yes we are back in Chicago, this mornings temp. -6, wind chill, -26. Went out and started the gen. this morning just to see if it would. No problem!
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 02-04-2007 at 11:56 AM.

lewpopp Guest

I refer to water pump pliers as "Wyoming Socket Wrenches"

Bill still broke my microwave trying to chin himself so he could see better.

Can you imagine "WHATEVER HAPPENS IN TGO, STAYS IN TGO" with Jeff there. Cripes, we tried to plan things and Jeff had the answers before he got up at noon. Said he was working, yeah, sure. How's that for getting the mail out?

Lew

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    In my humble opinion, this is just 1 aspect of what makes Debbie and I a great team on the road. I keep things rolling, she keeps things cookin. The micro in the bus is used for additional cabinet space. The one at home was given to us for a present and we graciously display it.

Thanks for the clarification on the tool!

Yes we are back in Chicago, this mornings temp. -6, wind chill, -26. Went out and started the gen. this morning just to see if it would. No problem!
    Just tell me JOE, How do you make pop-corn? Reheat that coffee and leftovers?
    I think the "microwave" is integrated into daily life if you like it or not, just like the computer and TV! JIM

Default Picture from the Post Office

I found these on the wall at the Titusville, FL post office. I think we should be on the lookout for these folks. It is my understanding these folks may have has something to do with a missing entertainer's coach but I'm not sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think these are the wives of the desperados shown above. Pretty classy looking ladies I might add.

Best looking Prevost driver I have ever seen. This guy looks more enthusiastic than most, but that is probably because he doesn't have to pay for his diesel fuel.