​What kind of trailer brake controller do you guys use to tow a heavy trailer (11,000#)?

I understand there are new controllers for pickups and HD SUVs that have hydraulic brakes which sense the amount of pressure and apply the trailer ​brakes accordingly.

I currently pull the race trailer with a Suburban. The controller applies the brakes to the trailer progressively based on the amount of time the brakes are applied, I do have control over how fast it applies them. This is fine for the Suburban because I can feel the trailer pulling the Suburban "back" and will release the brakes an instant if I think the trailer is trying to stop the Suburban. If I lightly touch the brakes for a long period of time I think I could probably lock the trailer brakes up.

Obviously in a 45' Prevost I won't be able to feel the trailer pulling the bus back. When we rented a 40' CC with a brake controller I set it at close to the slowest setting and tried to remember to release the brakes once in a while.

Is there a trailer brake​ controller for the Prevost that can sense how hard I'm applying the brakes and brake the trailer accordingly?