Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Postcards from Paradise

Good eyes Joe. That is from the 2006 Army/Navy game which was held last December 2nd. My oldest son is a cadet in his second year.

The picture was a panorama taken by another parent, and I was helping him in large prints to compare against a commercial printing outfit. He offered the prints as a fund raiser to support Operation Support Our Troups (OSOT). In was a fun adventure. He sold nearly 700 prints, and raised around $10,000 for the organization.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Default The Comfort Zone

The Keys 2007 200.jpg
    Do you think Debbie would mind I posted this

Joe,

Now that's a great shot.

Sums it all up.

Mike

Neat photo Joe--wish we were there!

Don't think it matters now, what Debbi thinks ????? You may be sleeping on the beach, boy.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Those were MY feet

No really its all good.

dalej Guest

Joe, who does the other feet belong to if those are your feet in the middle
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dalej; 01-15-2007 at 07:07 PM.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

That is some FUNNY STUFF.

Thank goodness the picture in or scrap book is the original. I think I'm gonna go check just to make sure

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Default On The Move

Our annual theropy session in the Keys is once again over till next year. We are really hoping we may have convinced others to join next Year.

Took old 41 to Naples on Monday and overnighted in the Cracker Barrel in Naples to visit my "second parents" And if anyone is interested in seeing aligators there were DOZENS in the channel on the north side of 41. Debbie would not let me stop to take pics.

Yesterday night and tonight we are at Baileys in Braidenton.

We were able to get 1 night Thurs. at Disney.

We are going to hit Titsville Fri. and Sat. to keep Bill company, Jody has left him alone.

The beginning of next week we will be exploring St. Augustine, never been there and dont have reservations yet. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 01-17-2007 at 10:29 AM.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

We've stayed at Stage Coach, which I believe is exit 318 off I-95 (since the renumbering) Give them a call first as they are pretty busy this time of the year. They are right off Rt 16, near the Outlet Malls...sorry...and just about 8 miles from the beaches and the old city of St. Augustine. It'll be cooler there this time of the year, but you can go to the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum and the Fountain of Youth and look younger than JDUB. What could be a better way to end your vacation in Florida?