Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shopping trip..

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

We have 3. A chiwawa not pictured. Used to take them in our previous 26ftr. We are used to it but it is a lot of work. We had the pets before the campers.
    I will never have 3 dogs again. They are very well behaved, pets usually everyware around campgrounds, never a problem. One would be great none would be better. They will continue to be treated like children until they are gone. Debbie will see to that.

Warren/jello,

I'm thinking of buying a Kennedy 3611 tool chest for the bus. Are you happy with yours? Do the drawers stay shut on the road. Are the drawers on ball bearings? Comments.

Thanks

Mike

dalej Guest

Mike, what is up with looking for a tool box, Your going to have all the bay space taken up with STUFF! Jan and I were already making our plans for POGIII, we were staying with you. You said and I quote "Bays: Huge! I'm going to sublease it one at the next POG rally for housing." Well now what am I going to do, she was so happy when I said we get to stay in a H3.

Dale,

SOme other unscrupulous POGGER (and you know who you are) would make some comment about Jan never without a place to stay - but not me.

Mike

bill&jody Guest

i saw a truck at a country fair in vermont this past fall - they were selling tools. on the truck it said,
    "if your neighbors can sleep at night, you don't have enough tools"

maybe the li'l woman has a pic of the truck somewhere - i'll post it if we can find it.

wmm

It's not how many tools you have but how U use the ones U have, or something like that. Or was that about size? JIM