Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shopping trip..

win42 Guest

Default Will work for food.

Joe: I saw a great sign on the back of a work truck yesterday.
    It said " I DO WORK FOR FOOD ". There's a real good message there.

dalej Guest

I just didn't know much about the single or double hammer. Thought if you had the single and I the double we could do a "seminar" on it. Or at least could advise others on the difference or lack of.

Warren you have got some nice things coming, I bet it makes you cringe when you see the words....Harbor Freight

We can tease each other all we want but one thing everybody needs to be really serious about and that is safety.

If you want to work on your bus make sure you not only have the right tools, but that they are adequate for the job. First and foremost if you intend to get under the coach or raise the coach you need good jacks or ramps and you need to be doubly sure the bus will not come down unexpectedly. That usually means two independent means of support located under the appropriate support points.

Default Harbor Freight

Well Dale, HF has its place. If you are going to use a tool for light duty or something you know is going to trash it, then that is the place.

There are things though, that if you pay the HF price, they will be broken in short order and you will be buying again. For those types of things I prefer to get the industrial grade stuff and only buy it once.

Kind of the same logic behind the bus operation, I don't want to buy a coach, and another one in two years, and another. I wanted to buy one, that was worth working on and maintaining and just keep using it!

dalej Guest

Hey you boys from Tennessee, do you use all 4 jacks at once? I would think jack either the front or the back would be good. 4 jacks.....thats a lot of cash for a country boy!

Default Mr. Daniels

Quote Originally Posted by dalej View Post
    Hey you boys from Tennessee, do you use all 4 jacks at once?

Four glasses of Jack maybe

Dale,

Call me chicken, but when I put my body parts between pinch points I do try to be doubly sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Talking

1 93712-1YNA FLASHLIGHT 9 LED MINI @ $4.99

Did anybody notice, that even Dale's Flashlite has LED's ??????

Gary S

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

We did a little shoping ourself yesterday. We are now down to 1 piece of original furnature that remains. The couch. Yesterday we pulled the last barrel chair for something that matches what we are going to. Here are some shots of how we delt with a rear kitchen and bath.
    Our Bus.jpg

Our Bus 006.jpg

Our Bus 005.jpg

Our Bus 007.jpg

Question Whose bus is it anyway

Joe everything is looking great. You have all looking just like home. I want to ask you about the dogs. They look very happy and content. Is that your bus or theirs? One of the things making it difficult for us to get into living in a bus is that we have two dogs and are worried that it wouldn't work out. How is it traveling with pets? How much do your dogs bark? How do they interact with the dog next door, etc.? JIM